Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 125
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 120
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 187
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222585
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118976
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6679
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 300
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309114
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61829
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 507
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20145
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168934
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6189
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 709
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5669
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60993
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274845
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 822
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24768

[REQUEST] ASUS ROG GL553VD BIOS Unlock
#41
(02-24-2020, 04:30 AM)sypherus Wrote:
(02-24-2020, 04:26 AM)sypherus Wrote:
(02-24-2020, 04:14 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(02-24-2020, 03:46 AM)sypherus Wrote:
(02-24-2020, 03:01 AM)genius239 Wrote: Try this one and tell me what different with boot logo ,if you can capture screenshot is better.
http://katfile.com/ectie92fjjmt/GL553VD_ro2.rar.html

I think you misunderstood me , as i said is just a stupid thing, i just want to change the ASUS logo at boot with the ROG one like in previous versions of this BIOS, but it's not important. I tried with mmtool 5 but i don't know where to look. Anyways thank you.
This only a testing bios to know where the logo module is.
Before you replace logo ,you must  know what module you will to change.

The logo you said was mean boot logo or like this?
Ok i have a 3 on the logo (thinks is your note) Smile and yeah the boot logo.
http://cinako.ro/bootlogo.jpg

I can photoshop you the logo i want if you give me the specs of the image.
I've seen something animated too on the newest rogs, but don't know if this bios supports it.
 ah and btw i have 2 advanced tabs in bios, one from the default bios and one from you (but i think the one from you has all the options from the default one too) can you hide the default or rename the unlocked one in something like "Settings" - just to be different. Smile

as for the logos made one png, transparent, and one jpg with black background:

http://cinako.ro/logo-transparent.png


http://cinako.ro/logo-black-background.jpg
find
quote
#42
Here is new modded.
http://filebonus.net/ng36xr49d4zb

find
quote
#43
(02-24-2020, 05:16 AM)genius239 Wrote: Here is new modded.
http://filebonus.net/ng36xr49d4zb

YOU ARE THE BEST. Thank you very much.
find
quote
#44
[attachment=18271 Wrote:genius239 pid='162692' dateline='1582539404']Here is new modded.
http://filebonus.net/ng36xr49d4zb

Hi,

I have an Asus FX553VD, which has the same bios as the GL553VD i think. The processor starts to throttle at 85 degrees itself, even though it shouldn't. I think the PROCHOT value for this bios has been set to 85 instead of the standard 97 or 100. I live in a warm country, so every time i start a game, within 15-20 mins the processor hits the limit at 85 and throttles down to 800mhz making games unplayable. Is there anyway i can get a bios with PROCHOT set to better values and an unlocked bios. The latest bios is 308. I have attached here as well. Thanks


Attached Files
.zip   GL553VDAS308.zip (Size: 3.54 MB / Downloads: 5)
find
quote
#45
(02-29-2020, 10:57 AM)prashant94 Wrote:
(02-24-2020, 05:16 AM)genius239 Wrote: Here is new modded.
http://filebonus.net/ng36xr49d4zb

Hi,

I have an Asus FX553VD, which has the same bios as the GL553VD i think. The processor starts to throttle at 85 degrees itself, even though it shouldn't. I think the PROCHOT value for this bios has been set to 85 instead of the standard 97 or 100. I live in a warm country, so every time i start a game, within 15-20 mins the processor hits the limit at 85 and throttles down to 800mhz making games unplayable. Is there anyway i can get a bios with PROCHOT set to better values and an unlocked bios. The latest bios is 308. I have attached here as well. Thanks

Use this tool to dump bios and attach it.(Run dump.bat as administrator)

find
quote
#46
(02-29-2020, 12:20 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(02-29-2020, 10:57 AM)prashant94 Wrote:
(02-24-2020, 05:16 AM)genius239 Wrote: Here is new modded.
http://filebonus.net/ng36xr49d4zb

Hi,

I have an Asus FX553VD, which has the same bios as the GL553VD i think. The processor starts to throttle at 85 degrees itself, even though it shouldn't. I think the PROCHOT value for this bios has been set to 85 instead of the standard 97 or 100. I live in a warm country, so every time i start a game, within 15-20 mins the processor hits the limit at 85 and throttles down to 800mhz making games unplayable. Is there anyway i can get a bios with PROCHOT set to better values and an unlocked bios. The latest bios is 308. I have attached here as well. Thanks

Use this tool to dump bios and attach it.(Run dump.bat as administrator)

Hi, 

Thanks for the quick reply! Here's the attached dump that i got.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wn48ec513w...p.rom/file
find
quote
#47
(02-29-2020, 12:56 PM)prashant94 Wrote:
(02-29-2020, 12:20 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(02-29-2020, 10:57 AM)prashant94 Wrote:
(02-24-2020, 05:16 AM)genius239 Wrote: Here is new modded.
http://filebonus.net/ng36xr49d4zb

Hi,

I have an Asus FX553VD, which has the same bios as the GL553VD i think. The processor starts to throttle at 85 degrees itself, even though it shouldn't. I think the PROCHOT value for this bios has been set to 85 instead of the standard 97 or 100. I live in a warm country, so every time i start a game, within 15-20 mins the processor hits the limit at 85 and throttles down to 800mhz making games unplayable. Is there anyway i can get a bios with PROCHOT set to better values and an unlocked bios. The latest bios is 308. I have attached here as well. Thanks

Use this tool to dump bios and attach it.(Run dump.bat as administrator)

Hi, 

Thanks for the quick reply! Here's the attached dump that i got.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wn48ec513w...p.rom/file
Hi~~Try my modded and response me.
http://filebonus.net/f7d0zuxjmp49

find
quote
#48
(02-29-2020, 10:11 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(02-29-2020, 12:56 PM)prashant94 Wrote:
(02-29-2020, 12:20 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(02-29-2020, 10:57 AM)prashant94 Wrote:
(02-24-2020, 05:16 AM)genius239 Wrote: Here is new modded.
http://filebonus.net/ng36xr49d4zb

Hi,

I have an Asus FX553VD, which has the same bios as the GL553VD i think. The processor starts to throttle at 85 degrees itself, even though it shouldn't. I think the PROCHOT value for this bios has been set to 85 instead of the standard 97 or 100. I live in a warm country, so every time i start a game, within 15-20 mins the processor hits the limit at 85 and throttles down to 800mhz making games unplayable. Is there anyway i can get a bios with PROCHOT set to better values and an unlocked bios. The latest bios is 308. I have attached here as well. Thanks

Use this tool to dump bios and attach it.(Run dump.bat as administrator)

Hi, 

Thanks for the quick reply! Here's the attached dump that i got.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wn48ec513w...p.rom/file
Hi~~Try my modded and response me.
http://filebonus.net/f7d0zuxjmp49

Should i use the standard Asus EZflash utility to flash this bios or is there some other method to be followed? Thanks
find
quote
#49
(02-29-2020, 11:41 PM)prashant94 Wrote:
(02-29-2020, 10:11 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(02-29-2020, 12:56 PM)prashant94 Wrote:
(02-29-2020, 12:20 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(02-29-2020, 10:57 AM)prashant94 Wrote: Hi,

I have an Asus FX553VD, which has the same bios as the GL553VD i think. The processor starts to throttle at 85 degrees itself, even though it shouldn't. I think the PROCHOT value for this bios has been set to 85 instead of the standard 97 or 100. I live in a warm country, so every time i start a game, within 15-20 mins the processor hits the limit at 85 and throttles down to 800mhz making games unplayable. Is there anyway i can get a bios with PROCHOT set to better values and an unlocked bios. The latest bios is 308. I have attached here as well. Thanks

Use this tool to dump bios and attach it.(Run dump.bat as administrator)

Hi, 

Thanks for the quick reply! Here's the attached dump that i got.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wn48ec513w...p.rom/file
Hi~~Try my modded and response me.
http://filebonus.net/f7d0zuxjmp49

Should i use the standard Asus EZflash utility to flash this bios or is there some other method to be followed? Thanks

Sorry about the previous message. Just read the readme file. Will get back to you with the results. Thanks!
find
quote
#50
I have the same configuration than prashant94 (FX553VD,  BIOS v308), Can I use the same bios modded? or is mandatory upload a dump from my bios?

This is my dump.rom file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ogBDWcF...sp=sharing
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)