Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424447
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3618
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 279
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 205
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224505
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119169
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6786
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 405
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309718
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61964
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20278
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169310
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6349
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 824
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61200

[REQUEST] ASUS ROG GL553VD BIOS Unlock
#51
(03-01-2020, 10:00 AM)aszx995 Wrote: I have the same configuration than prashant94 (FX553VD,  BIOS v308), Can I use the same bios modded? or is mandatory upload a dump from my bios?

Make a exclusive bios dump from your machine for modify.

find
quote
#52
(02-29-2020, 10:11 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(02-29-2020, 12:56 PM)prashant94 Wrote:
(02-29-2020, 12:20 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(02-29-2020, 10:57 AM)prashant94 Wrote:
(02-24-2020, 05:16 AM)genius239 Wrote: Here is new modded.
http://filebonus.net/ng36xr49d4zb

Hi,

I have an Asus FX553VD, which has the same bios as the GL553VD i think. The processor starts to throttle at 85 degrees itself, even though it shouldn't. I think the PROCHOT value for this bios has been set to 85 instead of the standard 97 or 100. I live in a warm country, so every time i start a game, within 15-20 mins the processor hits the limit at 85 and throttles down to 800mhz making games unplayable. Is there anyway i can get a bios with PROCHOT set to better values and an unlocked bios. The latest bios is 308. I have attached here as well. Thanks

Use this tool to dump bios and attach it.(Run dump.bat as administrator)

Hi, 

Thanks for the quick reply! Here's the attached dump that i got.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wn48ec513w...p.rom/file
Hi~~Try my modded and response me.
http://filebonus.net/f7d0zuxjmp49
Hi,

Thanks so much! That works like a charm. I've verified and tested everything and it seems to work. I managed to change the PROCHOT values directly in the bios, so that's great. Although now my CPU is hitting that temperature as well so probably there is some cooling issue as well which i'll see what to do about. But thanks for your help!
find
quote
#53
(03-02-2020, 11:26 AM)prashant94 Wrote:
(02-29-2020, 10:11 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(02-29-2020, 12:56 PM)prashant94 Wrote:
(02-29-2020, 12:20 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(02-29-2020, 10:57 AM)prashant94 Wrote: Hi,

I have an Asus FX553VD, which has the same bios as the GL553VD i think. The processor starts to throttle at 85 degrees itself, even though it shouldn't. I think the PROCHOT value for this bios has been set to 85 instead of the standard 97 or 100. I live in a warm country, so every time i start a game, within 15-20 mins the processor hits the limit at 85 and throttles down to 800mhz making games unplayable. Is there anyway i can get a bios with PROCHOT set to better values and an unlocked bios. The latest bios is 308. I have attached here as well. Thanks

Use this tool to dump bios and attach it.(Run dump.bat as administrator)

Hi, 

Thanks for the quick reply! Here's the attached dump that i got.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wn48ec513w...p.rom/file
Hi~~Try my modded and response me.
http://filebonus.net/f7d0zuxjmp49
Hi,

Thanks so much! That works like a charm. I've verified and tested everything and it seems to work. I managed to change the PROCHOT values directly in the bios, so that's great. Although now my CPU is hitting that temperature as well so probably there is some cooling issue as well which i'll see what to do about. But thanks for your help!
Good news~it's great!!
Please capture some bios screenshots let me check~thanks.


Another questions ,there are two options related about PROCHOT ,they are "Bi-directional PROCHOT#" and "Disable PROCHOT# Output" ,how you set them up of value??

find
quote
#54
I'm totally new here and out of knowledge, for you guys... But I have one question if somebody can help me?
I recently purchased a Toshiba Tecra Z50-C-13E laptop that works normally only I can't change anything in the BIOS when I go in.
I see that the superuser is registered and I assume the BIOS is locked.
The laptop was imported from Germany and purchased legally but unfortunately I have no proof to contact official Toshiba support for help...

MY QUESTION IS FOLLOWING:
Is it possible to unlock the BIOS and how?
To gain access to settings in it.
I repeat, I have access to Windows, it boots up.

I appreciate any help or information??? Thx
find
quote
#55
(03-01-2020, 11:11 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 10:00 AM)aszx995 Wrote: I have the same configuration than prashant94 (FX553VD,  BIOS v308), Can I use the same bios modded? or is mandatory upload a dump from my bios?

Make a exclusive bios dump from your machine for modify.

Hi thanks for the reply there is my bios dump file,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ogBDWcF...sp=sharing
find
quote
#56
(03-15-2020, 03:50 PM)aszx995 Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 11:11 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 10:00 AM)aszx995 Wrote: I have the same configuration than prashant94 (FX553VD,  BIOS v308), Can I use the same bios modded? or is mandatory upload a dump from my bios?

Make a exclusive bios dump from your machine for modify.

Hi thanks for the reply there is my bios dump file,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ogBDWcF...sp=sharing

Try this modded.

find
quote
#57
(03-15-2020, 11:43 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-15-2020, 03:50 PM)aszx995 Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 11:11 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 10:00 AM)aszx995 Wrote: I have the same configuration than prashant94 (FX553VD,  BIOS v308), Can I use the same bios modded? or is mandatory upload a dump from my bios?

Make a exclusive bios dump from your machine for modify.

Hi thanks for the reply there is my bios dump file,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ogBDWcF...sp=sharing

Try this modded.

i' m gonna try thanks
find
quote
#58
Make a exclusive bios dump from your machine for modify.
[/quote]

Hi there.

I just bought this secondhand asus rog strixx gl553vd laptop. my bios is on version 306. Its ok im gonna stick on this version for now.
Unless the version 308 is better? i cant find a changelog on it no where.
I made a dump of my bios with the intel flash programing script i saw somewhere else here.
Can you also please unlock my bios with all the options? like the prochot, fan, temperature, overclocking all the bells and whistles unlocked ect. Thanks in advance.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g7SEek-...sp=sharing
find
quote
#59
(03-23-2020, 05:00 PM)iamdutchie Wrote: Make a exclusive bios dump from your machine for modify.
Quote:Hi there.

I just bought this secondhand asus rog strixx gl553vd laptop. my bios is on version 306. Its ok im gonna stick on this version for now.
Unless the version 308 is better? i cant find a changelog on it no where.
I made a dump of my bios with the intel flash programing script i saw somewhere else here.
Can you also please unlock my bios with all the options? like the prochot, fan, temperature, overclocking all the bells and whistles unlocked ect. Thanks in advance.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g7SEek-...sp=sharing

Hi~guy.
Your modded was done ,try it and response me.
http://katfile.com/kpvahecgjfh7/gl553vd_4.rar.html

find
quote
#60
(03-24-2020, 12:57 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 05:00 PM)iamdutchie Wrote: Make a exclusive bios dump from your machine for modify.
Quote:Hi there.

I just bought this secondhand asus rog strixx gl553vd laptop. my bios is on version 306. Its ok im gonna stick on this version for now.
Unless the version 308 is better? i cant find a changelog on it no where.
I made a dump of my bios with the intel flash programing script i saw somewhere else here.
Can you also please unlock my bios with all the options? like the prochot, fan, temperature, overclocking all the bells and whistles unlocked ect. Thanks in advance.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g7SEek-...sp=sharing

Hi~guy.
Your modded was done ,try it and response me.
http://katfile.com/kpvahecgjfh7/gl553vd_4.rar.html

Wauw. Thanks for your time and effort. Your a ace. It worked and i see tons of options i didnt have before. This is just awesome.
Everything is working fine. No errors ect. So mutch options in this unlocked bios its insane.


Again thank you very mutch. i apreciate it and will donate to you
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)