Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424447
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3618
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 279
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 205
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224505
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119169
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6786
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 405
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309718
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61964
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20278
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169310
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6349
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 824
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61200

[REQUEST] ASUS ROG GL553VD BIOS Unlock
#61
(03-24-2020, 12:57 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 05:00 PM)iamdutchie Wrote: Make a exclusive bios dump from your machine for modify.
Quote:Hi there.

I just bought this secondhand asus rog strixx gl553vd laptop. my bios is on version 306. Its ok im gonna stick on this version for now.
Unless the version 308 is better? i cant find a changelog on it no where.
I made a dump of my bios with the intel flash programing script i saw somewhere else here.
Can you also please unlock my bios with all the options? like the prochot, fan, temperature, overclocking all the bells and whistles unlocked ect. Thanks in advance.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g7SEek-...sp=sharing

Hi~guy.
Your modded was done ,try it and response me.
http://katfile.com/kpvahecgjfh7/gl553vd_4.rar.html
Hello, I also have a GL553VD ROG Laptop and have been wondering how to disable my PROCHOT for over 8 months now, but since I've stumbled across this site, can you please modify my bios too?
Here's my dump :
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ai7i9fvsi1...p.rom/file

Thank you! I hope you can fix the problem I've had for over 2 years since I've owned this laptop. Thank you again.
find
quote
#62
(03-25-2020, 10:42 PM)IvanderC4D Wrote:
(03-24-2020, 12:57 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 05:00 PM)iamdutchie Wrote: Make a exclusive bios dump from your machine for modify.
Quote:Hi there.

I just bought this secondhand asus rog strixx gl553vd laptop. my bios is on version 306. Its ok im gonna stick on this version for now.
Unless the version 308 is better? i cant find a changelog on it no where.
I made a dump of my bios with the intel flash programing script i saw somewhere else here.
Can you also please unlock my bios with all the options? like the prochot, fan, temperature, overclocking all the bells and whistles unlocked ect. Thanks in advance.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g7SEek-...sp=sharing

Hi~guy.
Your modded was done ,try it and response me.
http://katfile.com/kpvahecgjfh7/gl553vd_4.rar.html
Hello, I also have a GL553VD ROG Laptop and have been wondering how to disable my PROCHOT for over 8 months now, but since I've stumbled across this site, can you please modify my bios too?
Here's my dump :
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ai7i9fvsi1...p.rom/file

Thank you! I hope you can fix the problem I've had for over 2 years since I've owned this laptop. Thank you again.

Hi~
Your modded done.
http://filebonus.net/e5n6a6aogdp0

find
quote
#63
(03-26-2020, 02:37 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-25-2020, 10:42 PM)IvanderC4D Wrote:
(03-24-2020, 12:57 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 05:00 PM)iamdutchie Wrote: Make a exclusive bios dump from your machine for modify.
Quote:Hi there.

I just bought this secondhand asus rog strixx gl553vd laptop. my bios is on version 306. Its ok im gonna stick on this version for now.
Unless the version 308 is better? i cant find a changelog on it no where.
I made a dump of my bios with the intel flash programing script i saw somewhere else here.
Can you also please unlock my bios with all the options? like the prochot, fan, temperature, overclocking all the bells and whistles unlocked ect. Thanks in advance.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g7SEek-...sp=sharing

Hi~guy.
Your modded was done ,try it and response me.
http://katfile.com/kpvahecgjfh7/gl553vd_4.rar.html
Hello, I also have a GL553VD ROG Laptop and have been wondering how to disable my PROCHOT for over 8 months now, but since I've stumbled across this site, can you please modify my bios too?
Here's my dump :
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ai7i9fvsi1...p.rom/file

Thank you! I hope you can fix the problem I've had for over 2 years since I've owned this laptop. Thank you again.

Hi~
Your modded done.
http://filebonus.net/e5n6a6aogdp0
Oh my god! Thank you so much! You're a gift! But just wondering if these are the correct settings to disable PROCHOT completely (picture in attachment), sorry for asking! Thank you again!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#64
(03-26-2020, 02:55 AM)IvanderC4D Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 02:37 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-25-2020, 10:42 PM)IvanderC4D Wrote:
(03-24-2020, 12:57 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 05:00 PM)iamdutchie Wrote: Make a exclusive bios dump from your machine for modify.
Quote:Hi there.

I just bought this secondhand asus rog strixx gl553vd laptop. my bios is on version 306. Its ok im gonna stick on this version for now.
Unless the version 308 is better? i cant find a changelog on it no where.
I made a dump of my bios with the intel flash programing script i saw somewhere else here.
Can you also please unlock my bios with all the options? like the prochot, fan, temperature, overclocking all the bells and whistles unlocked ect. Thanks in advance.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g7SEek-...sp=sharing

Hi~guy.
Your modded was done ,try it and response me.
http://katfile.com/kpvahecgjfh7/gl553vd_4.rar.html
Hello, I also have a GL553VD ROG Laptop and have been wondering how to disable my PROCHOT for over 8 months now, but since I've stumbled across this site, can you please modify my bios too?
Here's my dump :
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ai7i9fvsi1...p.rom/file

Thank you! I hope you can fix the problem I've had for over 2 years since I've owned this laptop. Thank you again.

Hi~
Your modded done.
http://filebonus.net/e5n6a6aogdp0
Oh my god! Thank you so much! You're a gift! But just wondering if these are the correct settings to disable PROCHOT completely (picture in attachment), sorry for asking! Thank you again!

You can try these two option to testing PROCHOT disable  ,if has any result you could post at this thread let more people know how.

find
quote
#65
(03-26-2020, 03:19 AM)genius239 Wrote: You can try these two option to testing PROCHOT disable  ,if has any result you could post at this thread let more people know how.
Thanks, after some time spending experimenting, seems like disabling Bi-directional PROCHOT and probably enabling PROCHOT lock works the best for me, but I'm still not sure if it's the correct settings to maximize the performance, however I'll keep experimenting and if I find the perfect settings I'll send them here, thank you genius239~!
find
quote
#66
(03-26-2020, 03:19 AM)genius239 Wrote: You can try these two option to testing PROCHOT disable  ,if has any result you could post at this thread let more people know how.

Sorry again for asking, but is there any option to increase the PROCHOT value instead of disabling it?
find
quote
#67
(03-26-2020, 05:26 AM)IvanderC4D Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 03:19 AM)genius239 Wrote: You can try these two option to testing PROCHOT disable  ,if has any result you could post at this thread let more people know how.

Sorry again for asking, but is there any option to increase the PROCHOT value instead of disabling it?

I don't know ,you may try to find it out on bios ,these two options is related about string "PROCHOT" i only found.
Maybe you could find the others ,good luck!

find
quote
#68
(03-02-2020, 11:26 AM)prashant94 Wrote: Hi,

Thanks so much! That works like a charm. I've verified and tested everything and it seems to work. I managed to change the PROCHOT values directly in the bios, so that's great. Although now my CPU is hitting that temperature as well so probably there is some cooling issue as well which i'll see what to do about. But thanks for your help!

Hey, did you find a way to change the PROCHOT values? If so, please tell us how, thank you!
find
quote
#69
(03-26-2020, 06:02 AM)IvanderC4D Wrote:
(03-02-2020, 11:26 AM)prashant94 Wrote: Hi,

Thanks so much! That works like a charm. I've verified and tested everything and it seems to work. I managed to change the PROCHOT values directly in the bios, so that's great. Although now my CPU is hitting that temperature as well so probably there is some cooling issue as well which i'll see what to do about. But thanks for your help!

Hey, did you find a way to change the PROCHOT values? If so, please tell us how, thank you!

At the same level of sub-menu "Cpu Thermal Configuration" ,these options you can try.
Especial is option "Tcc Activation Offset" ,you can try several value to test.(from the help string , we can know offset range is 0 to 63)
[Image: Z9vqsMBf_o.png]
They are at the same menu level ,don't you see them??it's weird.

find
quote
#70
(03-26-2020, 09:07 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 06:02 AM)IvanderC4D Wrote:
(03-02-2020, 11:26 AM)prashant94 Wrote: Hi,

Thanks so much! That works like a charm. I've verified and tested everything and it seems to work. I managed to change the PROCHOT values directly in the bios, so that's great. Although now my CPU is hitting that temperature as well so probably there is some cooling issue as well which i'll see what to do about. But thanks for your help!

Hey, did you find a way to change the PROCHOT values? If so, please tell us how, thank you!

At the same level of sub-menu "Cpu Thermal Configuration" ,these options you can try.
Especial is option "Tcc Activation Offset" ,you can try several value to test.(from the help string , we can know offset range is 0 to 63)
[Image: Z9vqsMBf_o.png]
They are at the same menu level ,don't you see them??it's weird.

Wow, tried messing with it (didn't notice it at first because I thought it wasn't related to the PROCHOT level), the value of 15 makes the PROCHOT value into 85 C and changing it to 25 makes the value into 91 C.
I don't know how much each value is converted into celcius, but it 91 C seems to be the good boiling point for my CPU. Thank you so much, genius, you've helped me a ton in this journey!

I will try to donate to you in the near future if I get a hold of some money, thank you once again!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)