Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
【Ultimate】 Insta360 Coupon Code "INRSGGA...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 08:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
[RIWKCGX] Unlock $10 Free Bonus Using Ib...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 08:17 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
〖𝑵𝒆𝒘〗Ibotta Referral Code [RIWKCGX] Get ...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 08:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
௹CONFIRMED→ ibotta referral code ➤ [RIWK...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 08:10 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
[Updated]⫸ Ibotta Refferal Code ⭆ [RIWK...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 08:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Code Promo Shein ⟦[[6566L42]]⟧ : 90% de ...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Shein Coupon Code 35% Off [[6566L42]] F...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 08:05 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
How To Get Shein Coupon Code 60% Off [[...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 08:04 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Shein Coupon Code 30% Off [[6566L42]] F...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 08:02 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Kod rabatowy Shein : [[6566L42]] 50% zni...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 08:01 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Shein kod rabatowy 60% rabatu [[6566L42]...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 08:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
[Verificado] Código de cupón de Shein [[...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 07:59 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Código de cupón de Shein [[6566L42]] : 5...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 07:56 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Códigos de Shein gratis➛ [[6566L42]] : 3...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 07:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Code promo Shein [["30% de réduction"]] ...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 07:54 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
100€ de réduction - Code promo Shein  ⟦[...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 07:52 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Code promo Shein Valide ⟦[[6566L42]]⟧ 70...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 07:51 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Ibotta Referral Code [RIWKCGX]Give Frien...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 07:50 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Best ibotta Referral Code [RIWKCGX]: Get...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 07:48 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Active→ Ibotta Referral Code [RIWKCGX] ...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 07:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6

[REQUEST] ASUS ROG Mothership (GZ700GX) Unlock Advanced Features
#1
Big Grin 
I bought gz700gx this time and checked 303 bios. (latest bios)

But you can set it up with xtu, but Bios has limited access to the advanced part.

So to solve this problem, I'm using AMIBCP.
I set my access to SUPERVISOR and updated it through EZFLASH 3, but ADVANCED didn't show it. So I would like to ask for advice to solve this problem.

Let me list the things I've tried.

1. Biosupdate via ASUS EZFLASH
(I modified the original 303 file through AMIBCP and replaced it with a BIOS flash supported by MYASUS. But the part I modified didn't work.)
(In EZFLASH in Bios, the phrase SELECTED FILE IS NOT UEFI BIOS appears and it doesn't work.)

2. Modification and flash through AMIBCP
(This is where the authority was modified so that it can be seen, and this is where all the attempts are made. I failed to flash here, too.)
3. Flash via FPTW64
I got error code 301 from here.
ERROR 301: Protected Range Registers are currently set by BIOS, preventing flash access.)

But when I saw the other threads (never found the link), I don't know if it was a SECURE BOOT with gigabytes or a BIOS GUARD, but I think I have to turn that off.

I don't know exactly what it is, but... I hope this will help.

Thank you for reading and I'll be waiting for your reply.

p.s i attached bios.

link 1 : https://drive.google.com/file/d/10WuOd5q...sp=sharing  (google drive)
link 2 : https://www.asus.com/au/Laptops/ROG-Moth...Desk_BIOS/ (official download)

link 1,2 is same file.
find
quote
#2
Hi~guy
I could try edit this bios ,please use this tool to dump bios and attach.(run dump.bat as administrator)
https://katfile.com/6py91t31jrt8/fpt12.rar.html

please also capture some bios screenshots ,i will reply you tomorrow cuz i'm going to bed now.
Another thing ,i'm curious why you can re-flash mod bios with ezflash ?it should be impossible ,it can't bypass the ezflash's verify as long as you changed official bios.

find
quote
#3
(09-30-2020, 12:34 PM)genius239 Wrote: Hi~guy
I could try edit this bios ,please use this tool to dump bios and attach.(run dump.bat as administrator)
https://katfile.com/6py91t31jrt8/fpt12.rar.html

please also capture some bios screenshots ,i will reply you tomorrow cuz i'm going to bed now.
Another thing ,i'm curious why you can re-flash mod bios with ezflash ?it should be impossible ,it can't bypass the ezflash's verify as long as you changed official bios.

hi thanks to your support. here is dump bios file 

link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/17ScyNhv...sp=sharing

I think I did something wrong. I think I just changed my authority over ROM File through amibcp.
find
quote
#4
Hi~check your Pm !

find
quote
#5
I do it but it cannot work it all. how to do?

I SUCCESS STEP 3. Same as screenshots

* I fixed it
I forgot bat and rom file... Sorry

Done thanks!
find
quote
#6
So ,does it flashing normally?and anything unlocked in bios ??(Main ,advanced ,chipset)
If yes ,please capture some unlocked screenshots to me.

find
quote
#7
This bios work perfectly.
find
quote
#8
Nice News!

find
quote
#9
i did it
find
quote
#10
I tried to modify and flash the newly updated bios 308 of gz700gx, but it didn't work out from the bottom line.

So I want to explain the methods I did, and I wonder if you can explain why it didn't work.

1. After updating the bios, through FPTW64.EXE,
With the fptw64.exe-bios-dump.rom command,
Dumped bios were obtained.

2. Hidden functions of bios were made into USER through AMIBCP and stored in DUMP2.ROM.

3. After that, I found the offset value through uefitools and IFRextractor.
It moved to GRUB SHELL through USB booting and attempted to change the offset.

4. And through FPTW,
The FPTW64.EXE-BIOS-FDUMP2.ROM command was executed, but it did not work well. (error 167)

I wonder what I did without here and the problem of the process.

Thank you for reading it.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)