Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 66
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424295
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3591
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 285
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224167
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119148
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6769
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 380
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309630
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61946
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 602
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20255
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169209
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6307
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 803
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5771
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61160

REQUEST(AVELL G1513)(look a like Raven Ilegear) Add Muxed Option and unlock Bios
#1
Well folks, I bought a notebook that comes with Optimus technology, has a Intel 630 and an Nvidia 1050ti video card, so the internal display of the notebook goes straight through the intel, I did a test, I picked up a game and I threw it right in the note, it was at 30fps, when I switched to hdmi, the information on the card went straight without going to the intel, and it went to 55 fps, I realized immediately that it would be a bottleneck of the intel, I went to bios and not the option to leave the Hybrid optimus and just leave the Discrete Card that would be my nvidia, someone could do me the favor of unlocking or helping me, I am very layman in that, I know flash, I have the back of the bios, but I do not know to touch anything, it is an Avell g1513 MX5 I already thank you, who can help me thank you very much, follow the bios and the attachments of the images, thank you very much.

Remembering the image of the bios, it is from avell with a 1060 and it has that option in the bios.


Attached Files
.rar   a salvação.rar (Size: 2.72 MB / Downloads: 12)
find
quote
#2
I would like to ask for help to both unlock the advanced options of my bios as well as if there would be some way to add the Muxed option due to performance drop precisely because it is muxless optimus.


Core i5 7300hq and gtx 1050ti


Link to my backup Bios https://www31.zippyshare.com/v/AfBcgT9F/file.html
find
quote
#3
Hi~~guy
Test my mod and check what changes on bios menu.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/pha6jp7l9o...t.rom/file

find
quote
#4
Testing now master=D
find
quote
#5
I'm using a program called AFUWINGUI v.5.07.01
and I'm having an error called [18 - Error: secure Flash Rom Verify Fail]
What should I be missing?
find
quote
#6
Try /gan parameter.
like this:
https://i.imgur.com/44n9QOQ.jpg

Or visit here
https://www.win-raid.com/t286f16-Guide-F...g-AFU.html

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)