Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1812
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6428
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14058
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424600
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3665
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 355
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225004
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119225
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6824
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 450
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309865
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62015
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 668
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20330
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169466
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6406

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 3 A315-53 BIOS Unlock
#1
Hi guys.
I've extracted a backup of my bios using CH341A Programmer + SOIC8 and I need a help to unlock advanced Features of my bios, cause I don't want to use som tricks on opencore to make it works as a hackintosh runing Mac OS X Catalina. I would be very graceful if someone help me in this task. 


- My laptop: ACER - Aspire 3 - A315-53-C5X2

- Bios Version: 2.03

- Link to download bios on Vendor site: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_3

- My bios backup extracted using linux terminal and CH341A + SOIC 8: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13KyeBj1...sp=sharing

Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#2
(04-11-2020, 03:29 PM)talesferreirao Wrote: Hi guys.
I've extracted a backup of my bios using CH341A Programmer + SOIC8 and I need a help to unlock advanced Features of my bios, cause I don't want to use som tricks on opencore to make it works as a hackintosh runing Mac OS X Catalina. I would be very graceful if someone help me in this task. 

- My laptop: ACER - Aspire 3 - A315-53-C5X2

- Bios Version: 2.03

Thanks in advance.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#3
Hello,
Would you happen to still have that modded bios that was provided to you available for the A315-53?
I too have this laptop, and although not putting a mac OS on it, i would love to have some advanced features available to me.

Thanks so much!!
find
quote
#4
(07-14-2024, 11:46 AM)windsorhollow Wrote: Hello,
Would you happen to still have that modded bios that was provided to you available for the A315-53?
I too have this laptop, and although not putting a mac OS on it, i would love to have some advanced features available to me.

Thanks so much!!
Hi
All mods are personal, need your bios dump only
find
quote
#5
I wanted to unlock the advanced mode in my bios, to add vram to the integrated graphics card, I've watched several tutorials, but none of them unlocked the advanced mode, if anyone can help me.

Model: Acer aspire 3 a315-53

Bios website: https://www.acer.com/br-pt/support/produ...=A315_53;0

Direct download: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_3

It's version 2.02

Thanks!
find
quote
#6
(07-14-2024, 07:48 PM)eliezereg12 Wrote: I wanted to unlock the advanced mode in my bios, to add vram to the integrated graphics card, I've watched several tutorials, but none of them unlocked the advanced mode, if anyone can help me.

Model: Acer aspire 3 a315-53

Bios website: https://www.acer.com/br-pt/support/produ...=A315_53;0

Direct download: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_3

It's version 2.02

Thanks!
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#7
Hi, I would like to request an advanced menu unlock
for my Acer Aspire 3 A315-53.

Specs:
- Model: Acer Aspire 3 A315-53
- BIOS Vendor: Insyde Corp.
- BIOS Version: V2.03 (Release Date: 05/22/2019)
- Chipset: Intel Kaby Lake U
- BIOS chip: XM25QH64A (8MB)
- EC Firmware: 1.18

What I want unlocked:
- Hidden Advanced menu
- CPU power limits
- Additional hidden settings

Attached is my personal BIOS dump taken with flashrom on Linux.


Attached Files
.zip   bios.zip (Size: 3.89 MB / Downloads: 0)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)