Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1800
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6423
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14057
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424591
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3664
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 353
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224966
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119220
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6823
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 448
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309858
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62012
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 666
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20327
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169462
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6403

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5551(G) BIOS Unlock
#11
Can't help you in that, i don't use easyh2o

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#12
I have modded your bios file, you can find it if you read carefully my signature Wink It has your name on it Smile Test it and tell me.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#13
hello i was busy theese days, but now i have some time. and sorry cloud not find that my bios file.
can you up it again?(the base bios is the same link)
once you upload i will test Big Grin
find
quote
#14
You didn't test, but others did, find it in the 100% confirmed area.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#15
allready tested, but still no efi boot options...
find
quote
#16
I think that options was "under development" because no forms down the EFI option that's why it doesn't show anything.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#17
I need to acess to the hidden menus to the BIOS of my laptop because I need to change the cooling parameters. (i've repaired my laptop since it stopped working and now works but gets hot so fast.)

I'm new to the forum and I got interested about this when I was searching on google about this theme, so i would kindly appreciate any help with this.

I don't care about doing it by myself. if someones explain me how, I will manage to do it.

i already have uploaded a rom of my bios:
https://mega.co.nz/#!HJFnTIgD!uapCT21vl9...8Zf4VW2Bkk

Thanks! : )

images of my menus:
http://imgur.com/yCzL6u8
http://imgur.com/bxnjGwv
find
quote
#18
(06-12-2014, 01:51 PM)queso Wrote: I need to acess to the hidden menus to the BIOS of my laptop because I need to change the cooling parameters. (i've repaired my laptop since it stopped working and now works but gets hot so fast.)

I'm new to the forum and I got interested about this when I was searching on google about this theme, so i would kindly appreciate any help with this.

I don't care about doing it by myself. if someones explain me how, I will manage to do it.

i already have uploaded a rom of my bios:
https://mega.co.nz/#!HJFnTIgD!uapCT21vl9...8Zf4VW2Bkk

Thanks! : )

images of my menus:
http://imgur.com/yCzL6u8
http://imgur.com/bxnjGwv

There is a Camiloml version 2.14 here :

http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php?...miloml.exe

here your version 2.01 Bios Mod Slic 2.1 + Menu tabs Unlocked :

http://rghost.net/56355929

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#19
(06-13-2014, 09:45 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(06-12-2014, 01:51 PM)queso Wrote: I need to acess to the hidden menus to the BIOS of my laptop because I need to change the cooling parameters. (i've repaired my laptop since it stopped working and now works but gets hot so fast.)

I'm new to the forum and I got interested about this when I was searching on google about this theme, so i would kindly appreciate any help with this.

I don't care about doing it by myself. if someones explain me how, I will manage to do it.

i already have uploaded a rom of my bios:
https://mega.co.nz/#!HJFnTIgD!uapCT21vl9...8Zf4VW2Bkk

Thanks! : )

images of my menus:
http://imgur.com/yCzL6u8
http://imgur.com/bxnjGwv

There is a Camiloml version 2.14 here :

http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php?...miloml.exe

here your version 2.01 Bios Mod Slic 2.1 + Menu tabs Unlocked :

http://rghost.net/56355929

Let me know
Regards
Thank you!! the two bios mods works perfect with the G version of the aspire 5551 : )
find
quote
#20
Hi

I need to acess to the hidden menus to the BIOS

image of menu: [Image: 04dKQ8i.jpg]
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)