Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424136
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3554
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223758
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119096
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6738
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309504
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 564
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20216
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169142
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6261
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5735
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61108
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274947

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5750(G,Z) & 5755(G) BIOS Unlock
Question 
Hello, i have Acer Aspire 5755G with Insyde bios, P5WE0121 board. There are many unlocked bioses already but I want more updated and Intel ME disabled too. I tried myself disabling with me_cleaner tool, and i flashed successfully too but I'm not sure since I have no knowledge, me_cleaner may be wrong and can't disable on unlocked ones. Thank you so much.
Bios Link: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_25
If you can't download from link check attachments.


Attached Files
.zip   BIOS_Acer_1.21_A_A (2).zip (Size: 5.38 MB / Downloads: 84)
find
quote
Hello everybody
I saw that when switching to BIOS version 1.21, the fan averaged the speed and stopped going to the maximum. There is also no maximum rpm on version 1.20.
I returned to the official BIOS version 1.19 and a miracle happened, the speed adjustments returned to the maximum. Now I’m staying on version 1.19, my laptop stopped overheating in games and there were high fan speeds.
Can you give unlocked bios 1.19.
Sorry for my english, I used google translator.
find
quote
(03-08-2022, 09:11 AM)Trullis Wrote: Can you give unlocked bios 1.19.
The 2nd page.
You need P5WE0119.
find
quote
Thanks for answering. I tried this unlocked version of bios 1.19.
The processor in the AIDA 2019 test with a full load of the processor and video card:
- the average temperature of the processor is 95 degrees, so it also manages to slip through throttling.
- average video processor temperature 88 degrees.
I returned to the original bios 1.19.
The processor in the AIDA 2019 test with a full load of the processor and video card:
- The average temperature of the processor is 87 degrees.
- average video processor temperature 86 degrees.
Sorry for my english, I used google translator.

It turns out that something was broken on the BIOS version when unlocking, since the temperatures crept up and the automatic fan control circuits stopped working. I remain on the original version of BIOS 1.19.
find
quote
Someone managed to modify the BIOS of an ACER 5750 and add the microcodes of the 3rd GEN, my challenge would be to put an Intel i7-3540m in my ACER 5750 and enjoy a more powerful and faster processor and a better GPU, Thanks in advanced!!!

PD: I have read in cpu-world that the i7-3540m processor uses the same Socket G2 / rPGA988B socket as the i7-2640m inclusive they both have the same TDP.
and that the HM65 chipset is fully compatible with the i7-3540m, only the microcodes would be missing, adding them would be the challenge.

Best regards!!! Thanks in advanced!!!
find
quote
Hi. Can you drop the link to the mega on the unblocked 1.20?
find
quote
(11-18-2019, 04:44 PM)ISikorskiy Wrote:
(07-05-2012, 10:07 AM)akbar102 Wrote: i am manage to unlock the acer 5750G version 1.20 my gol is;
1-unlock hidden uefi boot in boot form (its complete now)
2-adding missing module to bios so it be able to boot in uefi(complete now)
3-unlock the advanced and power option(iits complete now)
for changing uefi option use F5 and F6 to disable or enable it enter not work in this form .if you want to boot in uefi set efi boot first to enable
the bios with advanced-power-and uefi menu is now completed and attached to post.


and the version 2 for hakintosh user some modification in power management module for solving the Intelcpupowermanagement.kext kernel panic.flash this version and enjoy the vanilla apple kexts(this version is useless for windows user )also add some model from uefi duet 2.31 .

this is the UEfi-advanced v 1.21 with all of 1.20 feature .i think this is the final version for this laptop:
Download v1.21-Uefi-advanced-hakintosh

For Windows 10 1909 I use BIOS 1.20 version 2 for hakintosh. Only this BIOS correct work with Windows Fast Startup (Acer Aspire 5750G UEFI system drive).
P5WE0x64.fd CRC32 D2A434EB From this attachment P5WE0x64.zip
And other files from P5WE0120-UEFI-POWER-Advanced-By Akbar.zip

For Windows 10 1909 BIOS 1.20 and 1.21 and 1.21_2158 create error when with Windows Fast Startup enabled after power off Windows - "No bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any key".  After reboot over Ctrl+Alt+Del Windows started ok.

 Can help me and get the work link for version v1.21-Uefi-advanced-hakintosh?

Anybody know if this will also work with the aspire 5755? Not the 5755G, I have the 5755. I just want to get uefi support on this laptop. The stock 1.21 aspire 5755 bios is attached below this reply.

And on an off topic question, how do I create a thread on this site? I can't seem to find a "create thread" button.


Attached Files
.zip   BIOS_Acer_1.21_A_A (1).zip (Size: 5.4 MB / Downloads: 114)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)