Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6401
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14037
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 136
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424545
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3651
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 323
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 342
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224749
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119202
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6814
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 437
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309804
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62000
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 655
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20313
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169423
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6384
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 860

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5750(G,Z) & 5755(G) BIOS Unlock
#41
iam not sure but this fan control works with another parameters
i can only say whats working on my laptop maybe u should try my settings
on gaming the temperature isnt very high 75°C with noticable fan power
on stock bios and a temperature about 85°C there was a minimal sound by the fan

settings
Highspeed: 100
Temp: 65°C
Lowfanspeed: 75
Temp:55

edit//
one idea that u should give a try .... maybe the intel speedstep blocks the locking!
find
quote
#42
Hello,

I just find this forum and this topic, I'm french and update my Acer Aspire 5750G from 1.12(original) to 1.20(modded) bios without problems !

Thanks a lot for all tips / tricks and improvement added in the bios.
I will be able to use UEFI Smile

Thanks a lot,
Memiks.
find
quote
#43
Ive tested with Aida64 the Memory Performance ...quiet good!
A bad manufacturing is that the most models were delivered on one memory module ...
the bad thing is that one modul never activates dual channel support so there is a noticable lost on performance and agility
I use the stock Packard Bell Memory Module which was a A-Data with max of 1333 Mhz and combined it with a Samsung module which has 1067 Mhz
The Adata module will automatically run on 1067, i used a slower module because of the timings which were identically on both modules
On Stock Bios with one Memory Modul the performance was:

Read - 7470 Megabyte /s
Write - 9433
Copy - 8532

On Dualchannel (two memory modules) with Stock Bios 1.20

Read - 10478
Write - 10231
Copy - 9769

On Dualchannel with unlocked Bios 1.20

Read - 13245
Write - 14547
Copy - 14481
find
quote
#44
Thank you Xotus, i tried your parameter but no change...
I think i can't set always 100% fan speed, but I still use Nvidia NTune utility for overclock my GPU:

GT540m
Core Clock 750MHz
Memory Clok 960MHz
find
quote
#45
(07-28-2012, 02:17 AM)McBride Wrote: Thank you Xotus, i tried your parameter but no change...
I think i can't set always 100% fan speed, but I still use Nvidia NTune utility for overclock my GPU:

GT540m
Core Clock 750MHz
Memory Clok 960MHz


iam sorry ...
yeah i overclocked my 610M too but the performance boost was not enough to let it oced ...cant chang the voltage maybe thats the reason...
find
quote
#46
Hi,

I've just tried the modded bios on an Acer Aspire 5750G and I'm experiencing the same problems as "anil_kilic".
The bios is messed up and the computer won't boot.
After that I installed the modded bios, the computer has booted 1 time succesfully. I changed some settings (like disabeling uefi).
I tried removing the backup cmos battery.
I've tried recovering in crisis mode (FN+esc) but it won't help.
The computer doesn't even read the usb memory (no led blinks on the stick and I've tried several sticks).

Any idea's?
find
quote
#47
(08-02-2012, 11:11 AM)LM741 Wrote: Hi,

I've just tried the modded bios on an Acer Aspire 5750G and I'm experiencing the same problems as "anil_kilic".
The bios is messed up and the computer won't boot.
After that I installed the modded bios, the computer has booted 1 time succesfully. I changed some settings (like disabeling uefi).
I tried removing the backup cmos battery.
I've tried recovering in crisis mode (FN+esc) but it won't help.
The computer doesn't even read the usb memory (no led blinks on the stick and I've tried several sticks).

Any idea's?
i dont know what you change in bios that make problem for you .during the unlocking the bios i brick my system several time and recover it using a usb and Fn+ESC .and the latest version is stable without problem.i suggesst dont touch the video section!!!!!
find
quote
#48
(08-02-2012, 01:02 PM)akbar102 Wrote: [quote='LM741' pid='48133' dateline='1343923894']
i suggesst dont touch the video section!!!!!

You suggest now ? After technical service Big Grin
find
quote
#49
I improve the unlock for hakintosh and solve the intelcpupowermanagement kernel panic problem permanently .Its useless for windows user but if there is hakintosh user ask to upload the new version(i am working out of the city and use the mobile for posting this the reason of this qoastion)
find
quote
#50
(08-03-2012, 01:07 PM)akbar102 Wrote: I improve the unlock for hakintosh and solve the intelcpupowermanagement kernel panic problem permanently .Its useless for windows user but if there is hakintosh user ask to upload the new version(i am working out of the city and use the mobile for posting this the reason of this qoastion)

i am hackintosh user too . how we can change kernel panic about AICPM ? I need your new version Smile

ps : Can you add "Add boot option" menu for UEFI boot ?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)