Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 67
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424310
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3593
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224187
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119151
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6770
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61947
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20256
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169212
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6310
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 804
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5773
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61164

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 7 A715-72G BIOS Unlock
#11
Hello! Could I get a PM with instructions on unlocking this BIOS for the specified A717-72G model? I understood from Lost_N_BIOS that I no longer need reprogrammers?

https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_6 is the bios file I'm using.
find
quote
#12
I'm still hoping for that exact answer too Smile I hate Insyde BIOS Sad
find
quote
#13
(01-18-2019, 05:31 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(01-18-2019, 05:29 PM)Jeffreyb19 Wrote: Aspire-A717-72G. Can someone Please post a Link for the Unlocked .EXE Bios? Ive been Looking everywhere for an Unlocked Version.
I would REALLY Apreciate it! Thank You!
Hi
ALL mods is personal!
Your bios is rewrite protected
you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
Hello
I have the same pc I would like to have my bios setting unlock (the advance tab). I did a dump with the SPI-programmer 
Here is the link:BIOS dump  I dump it 3 times with 3 different software but I am not sure if they are all the same

Thank You!
find
quote
#14
Hello I need to full unlock bios. Can you help me?


Attached Files
.bin   oridinal.bin (Size: 16 MB / Downloads: 8)
find
quote
#15
(10-13-2020, 10:04 AM)sova Wrote: Hello I need to full unlock bios. Can you help me?
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#16
(10-13-2020, 10:31 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(10-13-2020, 10:04 AM)sova Wrote: Hola, necesito desbloquear la BIOS por completo. ¿Pueden ayudarme?
Hola . ¡
Tu mod está completo! Revisa tus mensajes.

¡Este mod es SOLO para esta notebook!

Les agradecería mucho que me enviaran la BIOS modificada. Tengo la misma versión, pero con una GTX 1050. No sé si esto pueda afectar en algo, así que adjunto el archivo por si necesitan algún ajuste. Agradezco de antemano su tiempo y ayuda.
find
quote
#17
(03-18-2025, 03:35 AM)bryan26i Wrote: I would be truly grateful if you could send me the modified BIOS. I have the same version, but with a GTX 1050. I'm not sure if this might affect anything, so I’m attaching the file in case any adjustments are needed. I sincerely appreciate your time and assistance in advance.
Hi
All mods are personal, need your bios dump
find
quote
#18
(03-18-2025, 05:02 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(03-18-2025, 03:35 AM)bryan26i Wrote: I would be truly grateful if you could send me the modified BIOS. I have the same version, but with a GTX 1050. I'm not sure if this might affect anything, so I’m attaching the file in case any adjustments are needed. I sincerely appreciate your time and assistance in advance.
Hi
All mods are personal, need your bios dump
I saw your message after 20 minutes—thank you so much for your quick response! I tried not to bother you and attempted to solve it on my own, but in the steps to follow, only GRUB was successful. In the next step with H2OUVE, I’m not sure what to do. I downloaded many files to send you the BIOS, but if I can’t unlock it, how should I proceed? I truly appreciate your help and guidance. Thanks in advance!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#19
(03-18-2025, 05:02 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(03-18-2025, 03:35 AM)bryan26i Wrote: I would be truly grateful if you could send me the modified BIOS. I have the same version, but with a GTX 1050. I'm not sure if this might affect anything, so I’m attaching the file in case any adjustments are needed. I sincerely appreciate your time and assistance in advance.
Hi
All mods are personal, need your bios dump

Thank you so much for your patience. I finally solved it and can now send the file! It took me all morning, but after so much persistence and searching through forums, I managed to get it.


Attached Files
.bin   bios_backup.bin (Size: 10 MB / Downloads: 4)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)