Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424136
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3554
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223758
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119096
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6738
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309504
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 564
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20216
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169142
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6261
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5735
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61108
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274947

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 7750(G) BIOS Unlock
#11
Hello I´m new here so if I´m false please just put this request into the appropiate forum Big Grin.
I have an Acer Aspire with the Bios version 1.21 (http://www.acer.at/ac/de/AT/content/driv...re%207750G) and I want to get it modified or unlocked so that I am able to set the clockrates of my graphicscard (6850m) at the startup. Don´t worry about heat, please just tell me if you´ve got a link or a possibillity to unlock this settings. I appreciate any kind of help. Thx
Greets,
Mark


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                   
find
quote
#12
Can you please unlock this Bios so that all hidden options are available? I need to disable the "AMD Dynamic Switchable Graphics" and "Force the AMD Radeon 7670M 2GB VRAM"

Laptop: Acer Aspire 7750G
CPU: I7-2670QM
GPU: AMD Radeon 7670M 2GB VRAM
RAM: 16GB DDR3

Bios Version: 1.21
Bios Link: Bios Link from Acer

Now My bios:
[Image: szf2.jpg]
[Image: s1ip.jpg]
[Image: 6rff.jpg]
[Image: w3ah.jpg]
[Image: c3wc.jpg]


now My Laptop
[Image: c1dy.jpg]

Plz I need help
find
quote
#13
Hi! I have the same config.. I have updated from modded 1.17 as i remember to the new 2.1..

Have you found something yet?

See ya!
find
quote
#14
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=4921

I can't change fan speeds though...
find
quote
#15
Acer Aspire 7750g Bios version 1.21 unloked, please?
I have an Acer Aspire with the Bios version 1.21 and I want to get it modified or unlocked so that I am able to set the clockrates of my graphicscard (6850m) at the startup. Don´t worry about heat, please just tell me if you´ve got a link or a possibillity to unlock this settings. I appreciate any kind of help. Thx
find
quote
#16
I'm trying to find the bios 1.21 unlocked or able to do but I find lots of help, someone who can help me?
acer aspire 7750g unlock pls link
find
quote
#17
Link to the bios

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#18
(05-01-2014, 09:52 AM)felipejfc Wrote: Link to the bios

U have link at 1.21?
find
quote
#19
(05-01-2014, 10:21 AM)noob_newbie Wrote:
(05-01-2014, 09:52 AM)felipejfc Wrote: Link to the bios

U have link at 1.21?

Here You go for Akbar 1.21 and 1.21_2158 :

http://rghost.net/54831828

http://rghost.net/54831842

Regards

P.S. Akbar copied Rajkosto, but Rajko knew what He was doing Akbar not !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#20
thank you very much to me to find it cost much
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)