Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 73
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424324
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3596
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 288
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224229
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119153
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6772
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 383
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309641
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61949
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 604
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20259
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169221
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6313
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5775
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61168

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E1-510 BIOS Unlock
#11
(05-04-2014, 02:12 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(05-04-2014, 01:23 PM)MihaiA7X Wrote:
(05-04-2014, 12:06 PM)afknonymous Wrote: Jup, im getting the same error too! Sad(

I hope someone can give us an alternative tool because basically I think we need to do something like a BIOS dump??

I'm not familiar with BIOS modding, I work in the IT field but you can't know everything Smile

This kind error 201 is got only on laptop with AMD CPU as FPT is an Intel Tool, so
Have You AMD CPU ?
I think the solution will be an SPI External Programmer !
Regards

nop, Intel® Celeron® CPU Wink
find
quote
#12
(05-04-2014, 02:35 PM)afknonymous Wrote:
(05-04-2014, 02:12 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(05-04-2014, 01:23 PM)MihaiA7X Wrote:
(05-04-2014, 12:06 PM)afknonymous Wrote: Jup, im getting the same error too! Sad(

I hope someone can give us an alternative tool because basically I think we need to do something like a BIOS dump??

I'm not familiar with BIOS modding, I work in the IT field but you can't know everything Smile

This kind error 201 is got only on laptop with AMD CPU as FPT is an Intel Tool, so
Have You AMD CPU ?
I think the solution will be an SPI External Programmer !
Regards

nop, Intel® Celeron® CPU Wink

mine has Intel Pentium Quad-Core N3520
find
quote
#13
You can try recovery mode flash... Send me link to the original bios from acer

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#14
(05-05-2014, 09:30 AM)felipejfc Wrote: You can try recovery mode flash... Send me link to the original bios from acer

http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...SC=EMEA_26 Link to my original bios.
How to do recovery mode flash? I dont really understand. :/
find
quote
#15
recovery mode is not available to this BIOS, it is only possible using external EEPROM programmer as BD said

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#16
(05-05-2014, 10:00 AM)felipejfc Wrote: recovery mode is not available to this BIOS, it is only possible using external EEPROM programmer as BD said

could we unlock advanced settings from efi shell?? Example of what I mean in the picture:
[Image: rwt1ms.jpg]
find
quote
#17
Hy there

I want to know if it's possible to unlock Advanced Menu for the bios

Manufacturer : Acer
Model : Aspire E1-510
Bios Type : Insyde V2.11
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...R&SC=AAP_2

Thanks a lot
find
quote
#18
(08-24-2014, 09:28 AM)sylvainlorand Wrote: Hy there

I want to know if it's possible to unlock Advanced Menu for the bios

Manufacturer : Acer
Model : Aspire E1-510
Bios Type : Insyde V2.11
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...R&SC=AAP_2

Thanks a lot

Hi friend,
use this tool run It as Administrator and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/57069912

I just tried to modify this laptop, but out of luck :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...ock?page=2

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#19
Hi

Thanks for your solution.

But saddly I get the same answer as the other member.

So is it impossible ??
find
quote
#20
If I want to use a SPI External Programmer, how can I do ?
Have you any idea ? Tuto ?
Is there any difficuty for those ?

Thanks
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)