Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1812
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6428
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14058
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424600
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3665
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 355
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225003
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119225
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6824
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 450
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309865
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62015
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20330
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169466
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6406

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E1-571(G) BIOS Unlock
#1
I have been searching around and haven't seen the correct bios mod I need for my laptop. I just want to be able to allocate more Vram to the onboard card, but all Acer products come with that locked, I had to unlock the last laptop I had. Bios info is Insyde H20 v2.04 and Intel GPU v2137. If any of you know or have a link that I haven't previously seen please feel free to post it, also another question is there a possibility this can lock my laptop? all the bios is on this driver page http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers under Acer E1-571 I never updated the bios in order to do this
find
quote
#2
Hello,
i am searching for a unlocked bios or is there any compatible bios from another model?

Laptop: Acer Aspire E1-571G
Bios Version: 2.13
Bios Link: http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...&SC=EMEA_8

thank you Wink
find
quote
#3
Well im kinda new to the whole bios game, but right now i updated it to bios 2.13

Im looking to unlock my bios to show advanced settings but right now i havent found a single file anywhere that can do this. Can anyone help me get the mod?

System: Acer Aspire e1-571-6888
-i3-3120m (2.5 GHz)

anyone?
find
quote
#4
BIOS Link: http://bit.ly/15cmy12 (2.15)

Not RSA signed.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                   
find
quote
#5
This is my BIOS, please unlock
Thanks

InsydeH2O 2.15
find
quote
#6
C'MON HELP THIS GUY OUT PLEASE!!

even to unlock the advanced menu would be a great help? idk but im sure whoever does unlock it will be very well known quickly considering how cheap and effective this note book is please help us fellow acer owners out he wants it i want if so please
find
quote
#7
As I mentioned in another Acer request thread, this BIOS is shared amongst many models in more than one line of laptops. I'm not sure exactly how many but at least the entire E1-571 and V3-571 series. I have looked at the BIOS myself and while it seems a little different than what I expected from tutorials, the layout does seem approachable. I'd be happy to Paypal donate $10 or so to anyone who was successful in the unlocking endeavor simply to encourage development in this area as I'm sure there are many people who would benefit.
find
quote
#8
@NewMaxx I love the requests that offer money lol Tongue

I can mod if for you guys, but flashing it will be your responsbility to figure out. I only have expirence with HP computers, so I'm not sure if flashing modded bios is different for Acers. So how about it, the modded bios rom for $10? Big Grin
find
quote
#9
Only HP's? You're making me nervous. I did follow your tutorials and checked the requested BIOS out, but there are subtle differences. You can take a peek at it and see what you think. Flashing is directly through the .exe in Windows, which I understand isn't ideal. Although it didn't seem to extract for me you can open the .exe directly, although I also played around with a BIOS dump from my Acer. Uses InsydeFlash.exe, of course.

So, check it out and get back to me with your thoughts. I was always planning on donating to anybody who was successful with this, I just didn't want to say that outright in the interests of posterity. Quite frankly I have no issue supporting development since I imagine a lot of people own laptops that would benefit from 2.15. With Haswell models around the corner, this BIOS will probably be one of the last big ones, so it's good to have it unlocked for the repository on the site. Resale of Acers is popular.
find
quote
#10
(07-22-2013, 02:47 PM)donovan6000 Wrote: @NewMaxx I love the requests that offer money lol Tongue

I can mod if for you guys, but flashing it will be your responsbility to figure out. I only have expirence with HP computers, so I'm not sure if flashing modded bios is different for Acers. So how about it, the modded bios rom for $10? Big Grin
Hi, I support you ! I have a big probleme with V3-571G and the bios is exactly the same. In this bios we are only limited to passwords, date change and boot list. We can't change CPU fan speed, disable Intel HD3000 for dedicated card, and throttling issue. Big thanks if you make it ! :p (I'm sorry for my crap english, I'm french.)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)