Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6421
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14052
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424587
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3662
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224948
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119219
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 304
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6822
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 446
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309856
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62011
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 664
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20325
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169459
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6400
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 869

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E1-572(G,P) Bios Unlock
Hi,

Is it possible to unlock advanced options/mod BIOS for my acer?

Model: E1-572G
CPU: I3-4010U
GPU: Amd Radeon HD 8670m
BIOS: Insyde Corp v2.17

Thank in advance


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       

.zip   biosdump.zip (Size: 2.7 MB / Downloads: 8)
find
quote
Hi,
I would like to unlock the bios(v2.17) on my Aspire E1-572G too, but I can't find the required tools to create a bios dump.
Could someone please send me those tools?
find
quote
Hi there,

I would like, as well, to unlock the bios v2.17 on my Aspire E1-572G (E1-572G-74504G1TMnii) to disable the AMD video card and have only the onboard Intel HD Graphics available in the O.S.

Tried to find this BACKUP_Tools19 tool to make a bios dump, with no luck.

Anyone who could help me, please?

Thanks,
find
quote
Hi there! First post here! I need to unlock my laptop's bios it's an Acer E1-572-BLA BLA BLA. I'm having problems with virtualization, so...

Thanks for your kind attention. Kisses!

EDIT: Firmware Version is 2.17

That's the dump https://www.sendspace.com/file/ylzk5i

and... hmmm... exact model of my machine Acer E1-572-54204G500Mnii

i5-4200U with Intel Graphics 4400
find
quote
Hello,
I've been trying to mod my current bios (2.17, dump here https://github.com/effeffe/Acer_e1-572G/...5WE2X64.FD) using setup_var.
I've extracted the SetupUtility part and then the IFR, which gave me back this file.

I don't understand which variable I should mod to enable the Advanced and the Power tabs in the BIOS. I can thinker around the individual values, but as I'm trying to increase the TDP, this is very complicated without a proper interface. The extracted file is here: https://github.com/effeffe/Acer_e1-572G/...%20IFR.txt

Thank you everyone
find
quote
(03-27-2021, 10:42 AM)effeffe Wrote: Hello,
I've been trying to mod my current bios (2.17, dump here https://github.com/effeffe/Acer_e1-572G/...5WE2X64.FD) using setup_var.
I've extracted the SetupUtility part and then the IFR, which gave me back this file.

I don't understand which variable I should mod to enable the Advanced and the Power tabs in the BIOS. I can thinker around the individual values, but as I'm trying to increase the TDP, this is very complicated without a proper interface. The extracted file is here: https://github.com/effeffe/Acer_e1-572G/...%20IFR.txt

Thank you everyone

If You are looking for "Intel Page" variable hook , here isn't !

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...7#pid90587

But there is all online and Oleh didn't made nothing before BDMaster !

Acer Aspire E1-532 - G - E1-572 - G - V5-561 - G - TM P255-M - PB EN TE69CX - TE69HW - GW NE572 (Same Bios for all Models = same MotherBoard)

Here You go : 

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...4#pid93084

Made many years ago
Regards
find
quote
Thank you, it worked flawlessly =)

I will now try to increase the TDP, but I'm having some issues with that.
find
quote
i need realy need advanced bios and have same laptop please help me.

i5 4200u
Amd HD 8750m

S/N: NXM8JEY0043430E8783400
find
quote
Hi!

I would like a Bios Unlock for my Acer E1-572.
Current Bios: 2.17
File:  2.17

If possible: Advanced Menu, DVMT Pre-Allocated.

Thank you very much in advanced.
find
quote
(12-24-2021, 10:49 AM)mohali268 Wrote: Hi!

I would like a Bios Unlock for my Acer E1-572.
Current Bios: 2.17
File:  2.17

If possible: Advanced Menu, DVMT Pre-Allocated.

Thank you very much in advanced.
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)