Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6372
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14012
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424506
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3628
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 296
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 317
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224650
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6794
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 419
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309757
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61977
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 631
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20287
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169389
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6360
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 835

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E1-572(G,P) Bios Unlock
Hi,
I would like to unlock the bios(v2.17) on my Aspire E1-572G, Can you please tell me to create a bios dump and unlock it?
find
quote
(09-15-2023, 04:16 AM)Hugo Soares Wrote: Hi,
I would like to unlock the bios(v2.17) on my Aspire E1-572G, Can you please tell me to create a bios dump and unlock it?
Hi
Use BACKUP_Tools19 or fpt
find
quote
Hello.
Would it be possible to unlock the advanced options for my acer laptop?

Model: E1-572G
CPU: Core i3-4010U
BIOS: Insyde Corp v2.17

Also, how do I create a BIOS dump? I tried using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0 and that didn't work on my PC.

Thank you very much in advance.
find
quote
(12-20-2023, 06:02 PM)Sidney Wrote: Hello.
Would it be possible to unlock the advanced options for my acer laptop?

Model: E1-572G
CPU: Core i3-4010U
BIOS: Insyde Corp v2.17

Also, how do I create a BIOS dump? I tried using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0 and that didn't work on my PC.

Thank you very much in advance.
Hi
Use BACKUP_Tools19 or fpt
find
quote
Hi,

can somebody please help me unlocking the bios on my E1-572G?
find
quote
(12-23-2023, 06:17 PM)jonnny Wrote: Hi,

can somebody please help me unlocking the bios on my E1-572G?
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
(03-27-2021, 04:30 PM)GioCap Wrote:
(03-27-2021, 10:42 AM)effeffe Wrote: Hello,
I've been trying to mod my current bios (2.17, dump here https://github.com/effeffe/Acer_e1-572G/...5WE2X64.FD) using setup_var.
I've extracted the SetupUtility part and then the IFR, which gave me back this file.

I don't understand which variable I should mod to enable the Advanced and the Power tabs in the BIOS. I can thinker around the individual values, but as I'm trying to increase the TDP, this is very complicated without a proper interface. The extracted file is here: https://github.com/effeffe/Acer_e1-572G/...%20IFR.txt

Thank you everyone

If You are looking for "Intel Page" variable hook , here isn't !

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...7#pid90587

But there is all online and Oleh didn't made nothing before BDMaster !

Acer Aspire E1-532 - G - E1-572 - G - V5-561 - G - TM P255-M - PB EN TE69CX - TE69HW - GW NE572 (Same Bios for all Models = same MotherBoard)

Here You go : 

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...4#pid93084

Made many years ago
Regards


i confirm this mod as working on my acer E1-572G. Advanced Tab is showing. I could disable Bi-Directional PROCHOT# in Advanced-> Thermal Configuration -> Cpu Thermal Configuration. And i could disable Special Features and set Primary Display to IGFX in Advanced -> Video Configuration.

I had to do this because my CPU was limited to 800mhz and the damaged AMD HD8670M would BSOD as soon as a driver was installed for it and presumably was triggering the b-prochot for the CPU.

Nonetheless the Notebook is now running win11 with safe temps and fully stable. 


Thank you all for your hard work in this forum.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)