Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6369
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424499
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 295
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224630
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309748
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169379
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E5-573(G) BIOS Unlock
#71
I need for make a Hackintosh, I need to put in AHCI mode the SATA and I don't have the option in the BIOS, I saw people changing in Advanced options in BIOS but I don't have this option.
Official Acer BIOS Update: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_11
(It is my actual BIOS version)

Specs:
i3-4005U 1'7GHZ Dual Core
4GB RAM DDR3 SDRAM
INTEL HD GRAPHICS 4400

Thanks for reading!
find
quote
#72
Please help i need bios advanced options for Acer aspire e5-573g BIOS 1.37 insydeh20 rev5 

i3-5005u
intel hd 5500
nvidia 920m
8gb ram ddr3
find
quote
#73
Intel Broadwell Core i7-5500U CPU, dual-core 2.4 GHz

I need to reflash my BIOS. I changed the settings in the bios now the screen wont turn on. Tried connecting to vga and hdmi, no dice. I've flashed my usb to freedos using rufus, but i need the bios files to boot from it. The bios files from acer is an 'exe' file.

The bios file location is at https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_6

Thank you.
find
quote
#74
I need a unlocked BIOS for my Acer E5-573-347G
find
quote
#75
Can you help me with unlock some settings in bios?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yXHrr94...sp=sharing
find
quote
#76
Hi, I have the same request, but before that I'm new to BIOS, so first I noticed that I needed a DUMP File in order to proceed with my request, how can I create the DUMP File and what application should I use? The reason why I would like to mod my Acer bios, I'm trying to use an eGPU but the system won't recognize the hardware on boot and it can only be recognized by hot plugging the NGFF key to the WiFi slot. And it is said on the forums that it might be caused by whitelisting. Thank you very much in advance.
find
quote
#77
(11-11-2023, 02:56 AM)Sadwfsf Wrote: Hi, I have the same request, but before that I'm new to BIOS, so first I noticed that I needed a DUMP File in order to proceed with my request, how can I create the DUMP File and what application should I use? The reason why I would like to mod my Acer bios, I'm trying to use an eGPU but the system won't recognize the hardware on boot and it can only be recognized by hot plugging the NGFF key to the WiFi slot. And it is said on the forums that it might be caused by whitelisting. Thank you very much in advance.
Hi
"eGPU whitelist" does not exist
There are no whitelists in your bios at all
find
quote
#78
Hello, folks. I have an Acer Aspire E5-573G (i5 5200u, 8GB RAM, v1.37 latest BIOS). 
Unfortunately, the BIOS chip is rewrite protected and so I need to use a SPI-Programmer + SOIC8 clip. (have it already)
Can someone with enough knowledge about this process to guide me?
I want to disable CFG-Lock in BIOS, but it isn't present in the Advanced menu.
Willing to donate an amount for help. Thank you.

Note: Can't dump the BIOS in Windows.
find
quote
#79
(05-10-2024, 08:29 AM)death20013 Wrote: Hello, folks.
Note: Can't dump the BIOS in Windows.
Hi
Do you have Linux installed?
find
quote
#80
(05-10-2024, 08:40 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(05-10-2024, 08:29 AM)death20013 Wrote: Hello, folks.
Note: Can't dump the BIOS in Windows.
Hi
Do you have Linux installed?

I do not but I can install it real fast if necessary.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)