Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 88
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101458
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 514
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2868
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7257
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6978
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14333
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 243
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425382
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3831
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 522
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 542
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227337
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119528
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6989
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 610
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310541
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62214

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E5-574(G) BIOS Unlock
#1
Sad 
bios unlock Acer Aspire E5-574-307m?


OBS: InsydeBIOS V5.0
         
[Attachment = 10804]
[Attachment = 10804]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

.zip   BIOS_Acer_1.14_A_A.zip (Size: 4.57 MB / Downloads: 48)
find
quote
#2
need that one too any1 able to do 5.0 yet?
find
quote
#3
Wink 
I need to change the DVMT pre-allocated setting, I guess the setting is hidden and the Bios needs to be unlocked.
I already tried changing the setting with the grub shell and setup_var but got error code 0x000...8.

Here is the link to the latest bios update tool executable:
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...&SC=EMEA_8

Here is a list of anterior versions:
Code:
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.02_A_A.zip?acerid=635773786403399382&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE%20E5-574G&OS=ALL&LC=de&BC=ACER&SC=EMEA_8
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.04_A_A.zip?acerid=635840339485064596&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE%20E5-574G&OS=ALL&LC=de&BC=ACER&SC=EMEA_8
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.08_A_A.zip?acerid=635851352790566749&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE%20E5-574G&OS=ALL&LC=de&BC=ACER&SC=EMEA_8
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.10_A_A.zip?acerid=635871515160248231&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE%20E5-574G&OS=ALL&LC=de&BC=ACER&SC=EMEA_8
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.11_A_A.zip?acerid=635919035154274786&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE%20E5-574G&OS=ALL&LC=de&BC=ACER&SC=EMEA_8
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.13_A_A.zip?acerid=635932846540294795&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE%20E5-574G&OS=ALL&LC=de&BC=ACER&SC=EMEA_8
I'm willing to donate 10$/€ PayPal if someone happens to find a solution Big Grin .
find
quote
#4
Hello!Run this tool and upload results
https://www.sendspace.com/file/x64ra8
find
quote
#5
(08-25-2016, 10:38 AM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Hello!Run this tool and upload results
https://www.sendspace.com/file/x64ra8

https://www.sendspace.com/file/gd0xzd <--Backup Tools results.rar
Thanks for the support!

PS: Here are my Bios settings:
http://imgur.com/a/pZyj4 <--Bios Screenshots

PS 2: I see in your profile you do OSX native management, does this mean I wouldn't need any 3rd party bootloader like Clover or DSDT/SSDT patches?
find
quote
#6
Bad news!Your bios chip is rewrite protected!
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI PGM+Pomona SOIC8 clip only!
If you have/buy these tools so we can continue!
You need programmer which supports this chip
GD25Q64
Let me know if you want to continue.
PS.This issue can tell all about patched Hackintosh PM
http://donovan6000.blogspot.de/2013/06/i...ement.html
In most causes you not need patch PM DSDT.
find
quote
#7
(08-26-2016, 03:04 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Bad news!Your bios chip is rewrite protected!
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI PGM+Pomona SOIC8 clip only!
If you have/buy these tools so we can continue!
You need programmer which supports this chip
GD25Q64
Let me know if you want to continue.
PS.This issue can tell all about patched Hackintosh PM
http://donovan6000.blogspot.de/2013/06/i...ement.html
In most causes you not need patch PM DSDT.
Thanks for the details, I've got an Arduino Uno and two Raspberry Pi laying around, is it possible to use those as programmers if I get the right clip for my Bios chip? How do I know if a programmer is compatible with the GD25Q64?

Else I'd like to buy with PayPal but I can only find offers from China that take a while to ship, do you know how I could get a programmer?

I'm donating 5$ for your diagnostics, they've helped me getting further at least Wink
find
quote
#8
I checked and there is software for the Raspberry Pi that supports probe/read/erase/write for the GD25Q64.
I bought a SOIC8 connector (not from Pomona, a cheap knock off I think).
I'm now waiting for the shipping, I've only got one question: How do I find the chip on the motherboard? Is there a way to find schematics online?

Edit: I think I found the Chip, I'm now waiting for the Rest to arrive.
find
quote
#9
Here is the extracted bios: https://www.sendspace.com/file/p6vagm
find
quote
#10
Read PM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)