Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6400
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14036
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 136
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424545
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3629
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 322
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 341
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224747
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119202
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6813
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 436
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309803
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62000
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 654
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20312
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169421
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6383
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 859

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire ES1-512 BIOS Unlock
#11
(06-25-2016, 01:56 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Hello!
Run this tool as Admin and upload results
https://www.sendspace.com/file/x64ra8

Ok i ran the tool as admin and uploaded results to sendspace

https://www.sendspace.com/file/b8yk0j
find
quote
#12
(06-25-2016, 05:09 PM)You2941 Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 01:56 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Hello!
Run this tool as Admin and upload results
https://www.sendspace.com/file/x64ra8

Ok i ran the tool as admin and uploaded results to sendspace

https://www.sendspace.com/file/b8yk0j

So.... is it possible to mod this bios?
find
quote
#13
Your bios chip is rewrite protected!
It means mod can be flashed using SPI Programmer+Pomona SOIC8 clip.
find
quote
#14
(06-27-2016, 03:08 AM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Your bios chip is rewrite protected!
It means mod can be flashed using SPI Programmer+Pomona SOIC8 clip.

Is there any way to bypass rewrite protection or disable it? It seems pretty complicated to use the Pomona SOIC8 clip...

Anyways if there isn't can you send me the modded bios and ill just use that method
find
quote
#15
I WILL DONATE IF IT WORKS CUASE I RLLY NEED THIS
So i've been playing on my laptop for a while and i want to improve my game performance by increasing Vram in bios, but i cant because advance settings are hidden...

Laptop: Acer Aspire es1-512 (c2fa)
4 Gb ram
intel hd graphics

Bios: v.1.15 

Insyedehb20              

rev 5.0

my bios :  https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_p7mE...G9TMTg0UnM


Bios Tool backup Results: https://www.sendspace.com/file/b8yk0j

I tried doing methods from similar model threads...didn't work,

Thnx in advance  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue 

I WILL DONATE IF THIS WORKS


Attached Files
.rar   results.rar (Size: 2.22 MB / Downloads: 9)
find
quote
#16
Hello, yes, it will works if you...
buy/get SPI PGM+Pomona SOIC8 clip.
Let me know
find
quote
#17
I'm trying to unlock the EFI to my ES1-512-C96S. I tried the BOOTX64.EFI file that was offered on this thread but I only get a black screen when I try to boot it.
find
quote
#18
Hello. I need the fie to unlock my bios in order to ncrease fps performanc by doing some modifivations. Can you also tell me how to go throught the bious unlock process please? All help is appreciated.
find
quote
#19
(12-05-2016, 05:17 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(12-04-2016, 09:10 PM)SFBoyCam Wrote: Hello. I need the fie to unlock my bios in order to ncrease fps performanc by doing some modifivations. Can you also tell me how to go throught the bious unlock process please? All help is appreciated.
Hi
Read PM

Hello Dudu2002 Can you help me with unlocking my bios please?
find
quote
#20
(07-04-2016, 04:27 AM)TCPMeta Wrote: I'm trying to unlock the EFI to my ES1-512-C96S. I tried the BOOTX64.EFI file that was offered on this thread but I only get a black screen when I try to boot it.

I had the exact same issue here, the EFI shell provided there doesn't seem to work on that model. Just like you, I got a black screen when trying to boot it. I've found a working EFI shell with the setup_var command here that served the exact same purpose as the one previously linked.
  1. Open the linked file in your favorite archival program and extract the BOOTx64.EFI.
  2. Take a FAT32 USB key (you can easily format it if needed) and put the file in EFI\BOOT. You will need to create this directory structure first.
  3. Keep the USB plugged in and boot to your BIOS. This is usually achievable by pressing F1 or F2 at boot. I'm not sure which key this model uses, as I usually just keep pressing both.
  4. When in your BIOS, go to the MAIN tab and turn on the F12 boot menu.
  5. Go to the SECURITY tab and press Enter on "Select an UEFI file as trusted for executing". This might not appear if you don't have a supervisor password set! Set one now!
  6. Use the arrow keys to select the drive the file resides on. This will usually be a USB device.
  7. Follow EFI>Boot>BOOTX64.EFI using your arrow keys.
  8. Set the name to whatever you want and select YES.
  9. Press F10 to save and exit.
  10. When the computer reboots, keep hitting F12 until you are in your boot menu.
  11. Use the arrow keys to select the entry that you've just created. It should have the same name.
  12. You will appear in a console. When there, please execute setup_var 0x258 0x01.
  13. Upon executing the command, type reboot and hit enter.
  14. To test if it worked, keep hitting F1/F2 when booting.
    You will know it worked when you see an ADVANCED tab added to your BIOS interface.
Tell me how that works out for you! Ciao!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)