Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6415
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14046
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424573
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3659
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224901
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119212
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 302
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6820
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 443
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309843
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62010
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 660
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20321
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169444
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6393
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 867

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire M5-481(G,P,T): BIOS Unlock
#1
Putting this request out after exhausting every other option, including attempting it myself.
I've seen this request in a few other places so I think it would get some good use.

I would like the ability to increase the base clock of the GPU (640m LE) to 900mhz.
Apologies if I'm missing any information.

System Manufacturer : Acer
System Model : Aspire M5-481TG
BIOS Version/Date :- 1.12 , 12/17/2012
bios download link :- http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...ER&SC=PA_7
find
quote
#2
Hi everyone! I'm new on the community!
I have a problem I can't resolve by myself. I'm trying to turn my Ultrabook into an Hackintosh and everything is almost fixed and working but there is still a bug. I can't change the RAM I dedicate to my GPU. Since Chameleon/Chimera only allow 32/64/96MB of RAM and my computer is locked to 128MB, graphics aren't working.

My BIOS is an Insyde BIOS. It's a UEFI and legacy BIOS. I honestly can't tell you which BIOS is the good one, there are two available on Acer's website (http://www.acer.ca/ac/en/CA/content/drivers » Ultra-thin » Aspire M5-481T)

My laptop is brand new so I want something stable and that won't crash it.

Thanks in advance,
William
find
quote
#3
Acer Aspire M5-481T [No windows on it had WIN 7]

Insyde H20 Rev 3.7

Bios Original : 1.07c [cant find it on acer support]
Bios Ver : 1.15
.zip   BIOS_Acer_1.15_A_A.zip (Size: 2.8 MB / Downloads: 24)

need all the advanced settings to fix SSD booting options.

any help would be great cheers.
find
quote
#4
(08-27-2014, 02:13 AM)kapz Wrote: Acer Aspire M5-481T [No windows on it had WIN 7]

Insyde H20 Rev 3.7

Bios Original : 1.07c [cant find it on acer support]
Bios Ver : 1.15

need all the advanced settings to fix SSD booting options.

any help would be great cheers.

http://rghost.net/57704301

http://rghost.net/57704277

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
(08-27-2014, 11:39 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(08-27-2014, 02:13 AM)kapz Wrote: Acer Aspire M5-481T [No windows on it had WIN 7]

Insyde H20 Rev 3.7

Bios Original : 1.07c [cant find it on acer support]
Bios Ver : 1.15

need all the advanced settings to fix SSD booting options.

any help would be great cheers.

http://rghost.net/57704301

http://rghost.net/57704277

I've flashed the 2.22 version, so now I cant to boot using msata ssd. Is the 1.15 better?

P.S.: urls is gone.
find
quote
#6
(09-19-2014, 01:27 PM)gilliardmelo Wrote:
(08-27-2014, 11:39 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(08-27-2014, 02:13 AM)kapz Wrote: Acer Aspire M5-481T [No windows on it had WIN 7]

Insyde H20 Rev 3.7

Bios Original : 1.07c [cant find it on acer support]
Bios Ver : 1.15

need all the advanced settings to fix SSD booting options.

any help would be great cheers.

http://rghost.net/57704301

http://rghost.net/57704277

I've flashed the 2.22 version, so now I cant to boot using msata ssd. Is the 1.15 better?

P.S.: urls is gone.

Hi friend,
I reuploade them here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...8#pid76948

I don't know It as I haven't that Laptop ! I am sorry Sad
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#7
(09-19-2014, 02:11 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 01:27 PM)gilliardmelo Wrote:
(08-27-2014, 11:39 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(08-27-2014, 02:13 AM)kapz Wrote: Acer Aspire M5-481T [No windows on it had WIN 7]

Insyde H20 Rev 3.7

Bios Original : 1.07c [cant find it on acer support]
Bios Ver : 1.15

need all the advanced settings to fix SSD booting options.

any help would be great cheers.

http://rghost.net/57704301

http://rghost.net/57704277

I've flashed the 2.22 version, so now I cant to boot using msata ssd. Is the 1.15 better?

P.S.: urls is gone.

Hi friend,
I reuploade them here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...8#pid76948

I don't know It as I haven't that Laptop ! I am sorry Sad
Regards

I am going to there. Thank you! Smile

Downgraded, but still haven't an option to boot through msata ssd. Sad
find
quote
#8
Hello everyone!

I am trying to enhance the performance of my notebook, however there is a gpu lock which I can't OC my 640m le more than 635MHz.

So I am here to find someone can unlock the bios so that I can tune my GPU clock.

Thank you very much!



bios download link : http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...ER&SC=PA_7
find
quote
#9
Hello Guys, I would like to unlock the advanced menu in BIOS on my Acer Aspire M5 481PT

BIOS version is 2.22 http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_2.22_A_A.zip?acerid=635072940827380565&Step1=ULTRA-THIN&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE%20M5-481PT&OS=ALL&LC=pt&BC=ACER&SC=PA_3
[url=http://www.acer.com/ac/pl/PL/content/drivers][/url]

Thanks in advance


Rodrigo Neumann
find
quote
#10
I really know if someone can do the msata boot with a mechanical hd in the m5 481?

Tks
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)