Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 92
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101474
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 518
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2869
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7257
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6980
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14336
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 245
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425402
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3834
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 524
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 544
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227404
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119531
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 384
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6989
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 611
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310549
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62216

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire Nitro VN7-793G BIOS Unlock
#11
(06-06-2019, 10:33 AM)filus Wrote: Hi I have a programmer with clip soic8, tl866ii plus. I have a VN7-593G, can I flash the VN7-793g bios? If it is compatible with my model, could you send me the bios file with the instructions? Could I know if the "CPU Performance Mode" option is one of the unlocked options? If I want to go back to the original bios, just make a backup first and restore it, or do I have to flash the file taken from the Acer folder that you download from the support site? Thanks in advance.
Hi
NO!
For the mod you need your dump only
find
quote
#12
Could this be it? MX 25l6473f. I tried to connect the clamp to that chip, and the reading program gave me an overcurrent protection error, even after disconnecting the general battery. Do I have to first disconnect the bios battery to avoid that error?
find
quote
#13
Hi,

I open this post because i need your help for unlock my bios.

I have dump the bios with clip, but i have no idea where unlock the menu.

Please help me, if your have link to tutorials, send me Smile

I need for disable Nvidia graphics card and use HDMI with intel (if possible..)


Bios dumped : https://nextcloud.cedric-bour.fr/s/r5HSzbMBGLBnPqS

Thanks
find
quote
#14
(11-04-2019, 05:09 PM)YukiPowa Wrote: Hi,

I open this post because i need your help for unlock my bios.

I have dump the bios with clip, but i have no idea where unlock the menu.

Please help me, if your have link to tutorials, send me Smile

I need for disable Nvidia graphics card and use HDMI with intel (if possible..)

Thanks
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#15
Exclamation 
Hi, i would like to unlock the advanced settings on my laptop;

few days ago, i was able to access (don't know how or what key i pressed) and stupid me i reboot my laptop thinking it will be permanent .... i lost it, i tried every key combination but nothing worked.

i inlcuded the dump file in the attachement.
and here the link for the original bios

https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_6

please help me dear modders.


Attached Files
.zip   DUMP.zip (Size: 15.45 MB / Downloads: 10)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)