Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424437
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3617
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 205
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 304
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224466
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119167
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6784
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 404
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309706
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61962
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 622
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20275
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169299
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6343
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 823
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61197

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire One ZG5 AOA 150 WiFi whitelist removal
#1
I have this laptop and recently I've bought Intel Wifi Link 5100 and I've tried to install it.
All was okay but in Device Manager a yellow exclamation sign appeared and the message "Device cannot be start. (Code 10)" or something like this.
From what I've understand this card is on the whitelist.

Laptop Model: Acer Aspire One ZG5 AOA 150 - Bc
MFG.DATE: 0811
BIOS: 3310

Can someone help me?
Thanks!

Best regards,
Helaku

READ MY LAST POST IN THIS THREAD. THANKS!
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-RE...7#pid66847
find
quote
#2
(03-03-2014, 05:03 PM)helaku Wrote: I have this laptop and recently I've bought Intel Wifi Link 5100 and I've tried to install it.
All was okay but in Device Manager a yellow exclamation sign appeared and the message "Device cannot be start. (Code 10)" or something like this.
From what I've understand this card is on the whitelist.

Laptop Model: Acer Aspire One ZG5 AOA 150 - Bc
MFG.DATE: 0811
BIOS: 3310

Can someone help me?
Thanks!

Best regards,
Helaku

Make a dump with FPT as decribed here

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Re...2#pid66732

and link me to it, i'll mod it for u

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#3
I've tried it in Windows 7 Pro SP1 x86 (32-bit) the program FPT version 9.5 and 8.1.
It give me this error: Error 201: [FPTw.exe] cannot be run on the current platform. Please contact your vendor.
Don't know what to do from here...
find
quote
#4
Run cmd as administrator and also note that theres a version for x64 and 32bits, you need to run the exe relative for ur platform

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#5
Yes, it has x64 and 32bits, fptw.exe and fptw64.exe
And I've run cmd as administrator (right click - on cmd.exe - run as administrator - select yes)
Sadly I've tried it same error... Sad
Proof FPT 9.5 : http://s4.postimg.org/yaquj5i71/proof.jpg (same for 8.1)
Proof Wireless: http://s18.postimg.org/n15cgym3t/wifi.jpg
By the way this wireless card was removed from a working HP Laptop. On that laptop the wireless card was working.
find
quote
#6
Ok, May be incompatible, about wlan card i dont think you need bios mod, if you had White List you would not be able to boot, seems more like a driver issue

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#7
I've tried this card on XP Pro SP2, SP3, Win 7 now and nothing.
Someone installed this card after he modded the bios in same way.
He didn't explain what have done...
That's why I think it's in whilist...
And I've tried all the possible combinations about the drivers...
So I think it must be from the motherboard not supported or this card is not working... or MAYBE it's on the whitelist...

Anyway thanks for your time and help fjfc.
find
quote
#8
Ok, make a rweverything report for me, Google it, ill take a look on the bios to see if i find any White list

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#9
Sorry to ask this fjfc.
Do you want to Access - PCI and then save a Rw file?
Sadly it's the first time I use this program...
find
quote
#10
(03-03-2014, 06:33 PM)helaku Wrote: Sorry to ask this fjfc.
Do you want to Access - PCI and then save a Rw file?
Sadly it's the first time I use this program...

just generate a report, save and send to me.
read
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...atest-News

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)