Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6372
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14012
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424505
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3627
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 296
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 317
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224649
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6794
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 419
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309757
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61977
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 631
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20287
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169388
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6360
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 835

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V3-772G BIOS Unlock
#41
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...ock--19200

Would appreciate if someone would unlock advanced menu for BIOS.
find
quote
#42
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7gHDfXFnb

http://rghost.net/6898KXSSb

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#43
Hi, everyone!

I would like to mod my BIOS so that it shows the hidden advanced options page.

-My laptop model is as follows:
Acer Aspire V3-772G-747a8G1TMakk, Intel Core i7-4702MQ Haswell, 1TB HDD, 8GB DDR3, nVidia GeForce GT 750M 4GB, Full HD

-Currently, I am using BIOS version 1.15 (InsydeH20).
-BIOS link: http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...SC=EMEA_22

I am requesting this again, because every link I saw on the forum, posted for the other guys that had the same laptop as me were down. I couldn't download the file.

Thank you!
find
quote
#44
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/7GBZt7FVt

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#45
(08-19-2015, 08:34 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/7GBZt7FVt

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards
Backup_Tools12 created an archive which I uploaded here: https://www.sendspace.com/file/hcpw7d
Universal Backup Tool gave an error: "Cannot identify the BIOS!"

[Image: univ_backup.png]
find
quote
#46
I will give a look quickly !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#47
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6gz5rPdvN

http://rghost.net/6cRPgPXyd

Try first the FPTw (Windows version) and then if You get error the DOS Pure version !
Let me know
Regars

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#48
(08-23-2015, 12:05 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6gz5rPdvN

http://rghost.net/6cRPgPXyd

Try first the FPTw (Windows version) and then if You get error the DOS Pure version !
Let me know
Regars

It worked flawlessly! Like magic, I now have loads of advanced options, many of them never heard about. I can finally change my primary graphics card (that was my first target with this, because in Linux, Nvidia Optimus is a pain in the [censored]).

[Image: bios_flashed.png]

[Image: 20150823_233307.jpg]

Also, I don't know why, it boots a lot faster (I am talking about the POST), as fast as it booted when I pulled it out of the shipped box. Is this a secondary effect? Wow!

Thank you very much for your help!
find
quote
#49
Hello world. I need to unlock my bios for all advanced options, menus.

Acer Aspire V3-772G-747A321 
BIOS (1.15 / InsydeH20 v3.7) - http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...1443366598

BACKUP_Tools12 - results.rar
Universal Bios Backup - InsydeCorp.-V1.15.rom

Tell me if you need more information. Thank you for every answer.
find
quote
#50
Hello guys,

I found some previous posts with this request, but I wasn't sure if they will work 100% on my laptop.

I'm hopping that someone can unlock some tabs where I can modify some of the settings, because I'm trying to install MAC as second OS.

I'm attaching the original BIOS zip file from Acer drivers website for my laptop.

Original spec of the laptop:

Intel Core i7-4702MQ 2.2GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2GB
17.3HD+ Acer CineCrystal Led LCD (1600x900)
4GB DDR3 L Memory (upgraded my self by putting 2x4GB, Total now 12GB Ram)
1000GB HDD (added second drive which is SSD 120GB)

If you need any more information or you have any questions, please ask Smile


Attached Files
.zip   BIOS_Acer_1.15_A_A.zip (Size: 3.65 MB / Downloads: 9)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)