Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 102
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424435
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3614
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 277
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 204
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 303
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224462
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119166
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6783
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 402
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309705
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61959
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 621
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20273
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169269
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6342
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 822
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5793
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61196

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V3-772G BIOS Unlock
Hi
I would unlock my BIOS for:

Acer Aspire V3-772G
Bios Version : V1.15 version

How to make a bios dump?
Will I be able to remove the processor frequency limit when powered by battery?
Thank!
find
quote
I wanted a bios with the options unlocked and exceed 135mhz oc, v3 772g gtx850m.
find
quote
Hi Dudu2002,

I want to mod my Acer-Aspire-V3-772G  i5-4200m,  gt 750m , memory 10gb, BIOS 1.13.  Windows 8.1

Dump https://disk.yandex.ru/d/Vh7KceLk4K2KOg

BIOS https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_23

Many tnx
find
quote
Hi @Dudu2002 I'd love a modded bios aswell. I've got a Gtx 760M and a i7 4702mq Acer Aspire 747 A8G50MAKK. Dunno how to dump bios so you could send me a pm.
find
quote
Hello,
I would fully unlock BIOS for my V3-772G GTX850
Can you please help me?
Thanks.
find
quote
Hi All,
many thanks for your support through this website.

I would like to activate hidden and advanced menu in my Acer V3 772G bios ( if possible....)

I tried everything advised by surfing into the internet but without success....( Tab+FN, Supervisor PSW, F4, 4, R, F, V, F5, 5, T, G, B, F6, 6, Y, H, N combo...etc.... )

It seems your website is able to unlock the advanced menu so I kindly ask you to help me about that.

My laptop is V3-772G  with InsydeH20 Bios v1.15 ( 03/07/2014 )  that you can find in attachment ( I've dumped with Backup Tools )

Waiting for your kindly reply....

All the best to everyone.

Max


Attached Files
.rar   InsydeCorp.-V1.15.rar (Size: 2.45 MB / Downloads: 10)
find
quote
Hi Dudu2002,
many thanks for your very fast reply.

I'm doing what you suggested and I'm going to send my bios dump.....
find
quote
(03-30-2022, 04:14 PM)Fisher585 Wrote: Hi All,
many thanks for your support through this website.

I would like to activate hidden and advanced menu in my Acer V3 772G bios ( if possible....)

Max
Hi
Your mod completed. Check messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Well noted with thanks
find
quote
Cheers to you, Dudu2002!
I want modification my Aspire V3-772G (GTX750, BIOS 1.13, Windows 10).
Send my please link at BACKUP_Tools19. I can't find the utility available for download =(((
Thanks!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)