Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Yesterday 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 82
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101443
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 513
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2867
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7255
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6974
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14330
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 240
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425372
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3829
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 517
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 540
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227282
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119500
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6987
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 608
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310531
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62213

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-591G: BIOS Unlock
#21
(05-13-2015, 01:52 PM)americabcd Wrote:
(05-13-2015, 01:51 PM)americabcd Wrote:
(05-13-2015, 01:25 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Use this tool run It as Admin and upload the result file here :

http://rghost.net/7xBfRPCvp

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
regards

P.S. After I will explain how to unlock your Menu Tabs using Flaseclock Method !

I have tried the universal bios back up but a message of 'cannot indetify bios' popped up. While when I tried the backup tool 12, the words were too small for me to identify. (However, I did notice the process was similar with the situation when I was trying to flash my bios.)
find
quote
#22
I have already used the phoneix tool to extract my bios so I can modified my vbios . If you need it, just feel free to tell me.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#23
I have also followed Vodek's tutorial to unlock the advanced options of my bios.
find
quote
#24
Yes but there are many tests to do yet !
If You would to partecipate I am glad to make the full Unlock of your Bios !
These are Code modifies into SetupUtility Module nd SLIC 2.1 !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#25
I wish to do so! What do you need?
find
quote
#26
This is my modified bios.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9KcQW...authuser=0

This is my original bios.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9KcQW...authuser=0
find
quote
#27
Ok friend,
I am doing some tests with Vodek on MDL :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...s/page1968

So I will to make the same with You !
Let me now what have You done so far . . . have You rewrite back your Bios Mod ?
I will upload quickly a Bios Mod for You to make some tests !
Many thanks for your partecipation and files . . .
Regards

This is Vodek :



0xA76A3 Suppress If:
0xA76A5 True
0xA76A7 Setting: Intel Page, Variable: 0x258
0xA76CD Option: Disabled, Value: 0x0 (default)
0xA76DB Option: Enabled, Value: 0x1
0xA76E9 End of Options
0xA76EB End If


setup_var 0x258 0x1

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#28
Yes, I have done everything mentioned above as well as in this tutorial.

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...7#pid90017
find
quote
#29
Ok friend,
here is the Bios Mod Sli 2.1 + ADV (based on your Bios mod vBios) :

http://rghost.net/6w6BfyZ2h

So like I asked to Vodek I now ask to You to mke this sequence of tests . . .

Ok I suggest to flash this Bios Mod first from Windows environment then if You get error
You can flash form Dos without prr.exe and last if You cannot running It then use flash.bat !
So first open a Comand Prompt with Admin Rights (shft + right mose click = Open Comand Prompt from here)
giving this from "modified" folder, check the Administrator rights and execute this comand :

(on Windows x32)

fptw -f bios.bin -bios (HIT ENTER)

(on Windows x64)

fptw64 -f bios.bin -bios (HIT ENTER)

Check for errors !

If You get Errors then Prepare an USB Stick like into instructions (use Rufus) and copy into all files from modified
folder, go into Bios Setup and Disable Secure Boot and Set Legacy Bios USB, then Boot from USB Stick into Pure DOS.
Again try comand without prr.exe so from CLI C:\ execute this comand :

fpt -f bios.bin -bios (HIT ENTER)

If You get Errors then run flash.bat !

Let me know
Regards

Remember what has done Vodek here :


Booting from USB and run fpt.exe to flash and also run fptw64.exe from Windows command line I could not flash the BIOS Mod...
Error 28: Protected Range Registers are currently set by BIOS, preventing flash access.
Please contact the target system BIOS vendor for an option to disable Protected Range Registers.

But!
After I closed (computer will go into sleep mode) and then open (computer came from sleep mode) notebook screen - everything worked OK!

>fptw64 -f bios.bin -bios

Intel ® Flash Programming Tool. Version: 9.5.14.1724
Copyright © 2007 - 2013, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.

Platform: Intel® HM86 Express Chipset
Reading HSFSTS register... Flash Descriptor: Valid

--- Flash Devices Found ---
W25Q64BV ID:0xEF4017 Size: 8192KB (65536Kb)

PDR Region does not exist.
GBE Region does not exist.

- Reading Flash [0x800000] 4096KB of 4096KB - 100% complete.
- Erasing Flash Block [0x689000] - 100% complete.
- Programming Flash [0x689000] 2328KB of 2328KB - 100% complete.
- Erasing Flash Block [0x6D6000] - 100% complete.
- Programming Flash [0x6D6000] 12KB of 12KB - 100% complete.
- Erasing Flash Block [0x6E5000] - 100% complete.
- Programming Flash [0x6E5000] 4KB of 4KB - 100% complete.
- Verifying Flash [0x800000] 4096KB of 4096KB - 100% complete.
RESULT: The data is identical.

FPT Operation Passed

So only at the end after doing sleep and wakeup Eeprom is become Write UnProtect !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#30
Thank you very much!!! I successfully flashed my bios. I don't know how to thank you!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)