Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Today 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 80
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Today 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101438
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Today 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 512
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2867
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7254
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6964
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14327
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 240
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425351
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3827
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 516
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 321
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 540
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227244
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119457
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6983
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 607
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310467
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62211

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Unlock
#41
I want to unlock the advanced tab in my BIOS so I can force windows and my desktop to use my secondery NVIDIA card in order to use desktop recording on Shadowplay.

My Laptop is an Acer Asprie VN7-791
BIOS: V1.10
Rev: 3.7

If this is not enough then this image should be. I couldn't find a V1.10 BIOS download so if you could find that too that would be nice. I forgot to add the prefix sorry.
[Image: 9e6a5d4887113363fec1ac27a0776b50.png]
find
quote
#42
(03-20-2017, 05:52 PM)Huey Andersson Wrote: I want to unlock the advanced tab in my BIOS so I can force windows and my desktop to use my secondery NVIDIA card in order to use desktop recording on Shadowplay.

My Laptop is an Acer Asprie VN7-791
BIOS: V1.10
Rev: 3.7

If this is not enough then this image should be. I couldn't find a V1.10 BIOS download so if you could find that too that would be nice. I forgot to add the prefix sorry.
[Image: 9e6a5d4887113363fec1ac27a0776b50.png]
Hi
run tools https://www.sendspace.com/file/vftkc3 , make bios damp and report
find
quote
#43
(03-20-2017, 06:57 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(03-20-2017, 05:52 PM)Huey Andersson Wrote: I want to unlock the advanced tab in my BIOS so I can force windows and my desktop to use my secondery NVIDIA card in order to use desktop recording on Shadowplay.

My Laptop is an Acer Asprie VN7-791
BIOS: V1.10
Rev: 3.7

If this is not enough then this image should be. I couldn't find a V1.10 BIOS download so if you could find that too that would be nice. I forgot to add the prefix sorry.
[Image: 9e6a5d4887113363fec1ac27a0776b50.png]
Hi
run tools https://www.sendspace.com/file/vftkc3 , make bios damp and report
Here you go https://www.sendspace.com/file/psp1em
find
quote
#44
(03-21-2017, 02:11 AM)Huey Andersson Wrote: Here you go https://www.sendspace.com/file/psp1em
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM
find
quote
#45
Great! works perfectly fine.
find
quote
#46
Hi pls I'm really sorry for the disturbances I need the same mod bios too if only u could share it with me too I'll be grateful thanks in advance
find
quote
#47
Plss I need the bios too thanks in adv
find
quote
#48
Hey, I've been trying to access my bios advanced settings but have got no luck it doing so. The reason for me to access the advance settings is to enable my onboard audio for my laptop. I've been trying to do this for about 3-4 weeks now and haven't got in up until now and have decided to finally make a post here to see if i can get any help.

Here is my dump files for my BIOS: https://www.sendspace.com/file/tp11k1
find
quote
#49
(03-29-2018, 01:37 AM)Mason Dunrod Wrote: Hey, I've been trying to access my bios advanced settings but have got no luck it doing so. The reason for me to access the advance settings is to enable my onboard audio for my laptop. I've been trying to do this for about 3-4 weeks now and haven't got in up until now and have decided to finally make a post here to see if i can get any help.
Hi
results is wrong
specify the exact model of the laptop
find
quote
#50
Hello!
My name is Robby and I'm sorry if this is my first Theread or post, but I need to unlock my bios because I have to use an external Video-card withouth thunderbolt, only with a connection pci-express 16x to mini pci-e, so I need to disable the integrated graphics to use o serious external graphic card.
The bios that i need to unlock is attached.
Thank you very much and sorry for my bad english!


.zip   BIOS_Acer_1.14_A_A.zip (Size: 5.07 MB / Downloads: 14)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)