Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3548
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 207
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 158
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223675
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119093
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6733
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309483
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61902
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 561
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20211
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169132
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6255
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 764
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5731
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61100
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274936
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 880

[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51 BIOS Unlock
#1
HELLO,

I HAVE AN ACER NITRO 5 AN515-51 GAMING LAPTOP(INDIAN VERSION) RUNNING INSYDE H20 V1.13 REV 5.0 BIOS ATTACHED BELOW 

I WOULD LIKE TO UNLOCK ADVANCED SETTING IN THE BIOS AS ACER HAS WHITELISTED NVME SSD(ONLY M.2 SATA SSD WORK) SO PLEASE HELP GUYS

I KNOW MY BIOS IS WRITE PROTECTED AND I WOULD NEED SPI FLASHER/SOIC8 CLIP(WHICH I HAVE) SO I AM WILLING TO FLASH THE MODDED BIOS.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

BIOS


Attached Files
.bin   isflash.bin (Size: 8.76 MB / Downloads: 23)
find
quote
#2
(04-24-2018, 03:13 AM)Rana@92 Wrote: HELLO,

I HAVE AN ACER NITRO 5 AN515-51 GAMING LAPTOP(INDIAN VERSION) RUNNING INSYDE H20 V1.13 REV 5.0 BIOS ATTACHED BELOW 

I WOULD LIKE TO UNLOCK ADVANCED SETTING IN THE BIOS AS ACER HAS WHITELISTED NVME SSD(ONLY M.2 SATA SSD WORK) SO PLEASE HELP GUYS

I KNOW MY BIOS IS WRITE PROTECTED AND I WOULD NEED SPI FLASHER/SOIC8 CLIP(WHICH I HAVE) SO I AM WILLING TO FLASH THE MODDED BIOS.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

BIOS
Hi
First use SPI-programmer and make bios dump
find
quote
#3
(04-24-2018, 03:25 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(04-24-2018, 03:13 AM)Rana@92 Wrote: HELLO,

I HAVE AN ACER NITRO 5 AN515-51 GAMING LAPTOP(INDIAN VERSION) RUNNING INSYDE H20 V1.13 REV 5.0 BIOS ATTACHED BELOW 

I WOULD LIKE TO UNLOCK ADVANCED SETTING IN THE BIOS AS ACER HAS WHITELISTED NVME SSD(ONLY M.2 SATA SSD WORK) SO PLEASE HELP GUYS

I KNOW MY BIOS IS WRITE PROTECTED AND I WOULD NEED SPI FLASHER/SOIC8 CLIP(WHICH I HAVE) SO I AM WILLING TO FLASH THE MODDED BIOS.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

BIOS
Hi
First use SPI-programmer and make bios dump

check your PM sir
find
quote
#4
Hello, I have the same computer.... were you able to get the advanced bios settings? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
find
quote
#5
(10-31-2018, 12:25 AM)bonzeno85 Wrote: Hello, I have the same computer.... were you able to get the advanced bios settings? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#6
(10-31-2018, 02:04 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(10-31-2018, 12:25 AM)bonzeno85 Wrote: Hello, I have the same computer.... were you able to get the advanced bios settings? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only

Thanks for your reply... I just want to mention a bizarre occurrence that I had the other day. Not sure if this is has been reported before by anyone else but when I entered into my bios the other day, I noticed a second "advanced" menu next to the regular advanced menu with "not so advanced" settings that i always have access to, however this advanced menu was truly advanced and i couldn't believe my eyes. The options within that section were all the options I've ever dreamed of having plus more... unfortunately however, I stupidly exited thinking that these options would stay if i reboot cause at that time i was in a hurry but no! they were gone after that  Sad  Do you have any idea how that happened? That just confirmed that the options are already on my system however they are hidden... I would love to hear what you think about happened to me and if that's normal or not.
find
quote
#7
Hello everybody, can someone unlock BIOS for me please? I have Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51 and I want to access all BIOS options.
One day I managed to enter unlocked BIOS by pressing random keys during POST but it lasted only for one time and I never managed to enter unlocked BIOS again, so please mod this BIOS and make it unlocked forever, thanks.

link to newest BIOS (v1.22): https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_6

I attached photo of my current limited Advanced menu


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#8
Hi, I also have an Acer Nitro AN515-51, with InsydeH2O Bios v1.22. I have a CH341 programmer with SOIC8 clip. I want to have the advance functions, like the posilibity to change SATA mode. Can you please help me? Thanks!
find
quote
#9
Hi,
I have an Acer AN515-51-78ML Gaming notebook. I have a CH341 programmer with SOIC8 clip. Can you help me for advance menu? thanks
find
quote
#10
(08-20-2020, 02:19 AM)longboy76 Wrote: Hi,
I have an Acer AN515-51-78ML Gaming notebook.  I have a CH341 programmer with SOIC8 clip. Can you help me for advance menu? thanks
Hi
Make your bios dump
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)