Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Today 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 80
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Today 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101437
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Today 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 512
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2867
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7254
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6964
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14327
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 240
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425351
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3827
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 516
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 321
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 540
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227244
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119450
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6983
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 607
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310467
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62211

[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54 BIOS Unlock
#31
Hello, could someone here unlock advanced settings (if possible also those from "MeSetup" and "CpuSetup" varstores) and CPU overclocking in my BIOS? It's InsydeH20 Rev. 5.0, I'm providing full SPI dump and I want it returned as full dump too, if possible, of course. I'd be grateful!


Attached Files
.bin   bios.bin (Size: 16 MB / Downloads: 5)
find
quote
#32
Hi there,

I have bios v 1.33 (InsydeH20 Rev. 5.0).
Can I have an unlocked mod?

Pretty please!
find
quote
#33
Hi
I want unlock bios advanced settings but I don't know how to make a dump. Can you send me instructions, please?
find
quote
#34
Hello I have Acer nitro 5 AN55-515-54LN i5-10300H -Rtx2060 with insydeh20 rev 5.0 bios 1.10 v. I need help to unlock the hidden advance bios option. Thank you
find
quote
#35
I am requesting a BIOS modification for Acer Nitro AN515-54-51M5, 2019 build.
BIOS version is currently 1.02 insydeh2o
If anyone has suggestion, I would follow it.
Power limit on CPU is insanely low, I don't know what do to, tried undervolt.
find
quote
#36
Hi,

I have a Acer Nitro 515-45 laptop with AMD Ryzen 7 5800H processor.

Would it be possible to unlock advanced settings in bios ? Bios version is 1.08 insideh20.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
find
quote
#37
Hello. there is a laptop acer nitro 5 an515-54 n18c3. I want an unlocked bios. What is needed for this?
find
quote
#38
Hi. sent you an email with a link to a backup of my bios. I am attaching a link here https://www.mediafire.com/file/nj2arqu33...0.rar/file. Thanks.
find
quote
#39
[quote pid="162530" dateline="1582152295"]
Hi I would like to unlock my AN515-54 BIOS
[/quote]
find
quote
#40
Hi everyone,
Acer added support for 2666MHz RAM from certain manufacturers, but didn't include the manufacturer that makes my RAM (presumably limited space to store XMP timings). I'd like to get into the advanced overclocking menu to set the proper timings for my RAM.

Attached are the latest BIOS, an H2OUVE vars dump, and an IFR dump. Let me know if you need anything else to proceed. I have access to a programmer if I need one.

Thanks,
Snow


Attached Files
.zip   IFR.zip (Size: 209.38 KB / Downloads: 1)
.zip   vars.zip (Size: 32.52 KB / Downloads: 2)
.zip   bios.zip (Size: 8.15 MB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)