Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1801
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6427
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14057
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424595
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3664
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 354
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224973
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119222
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6823
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 448
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309861
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62014
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 666
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20328
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169463
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6403

[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 BIOS Unlock
#31
Hi if anyone here has been successful with advanced menu unlock, and if you can plz share your previous locked and then unlocked files? Just PM me. thanks.
find
quote
#32
G'day all,
Just wondering if someone could PM me the instructions to save my Bios Dump ?
Acer Nitro 5 (AN515-55)

cheers !
find
quote
#33
Hello all guy's

i just had an acer AN515 55 (little 10300h and 3060)

I would like to have an unlocked bios, does it allow us to "undervolt"? But allows us to have what as an additional option? (xmp?)
I am waiting for the emptying / extraction procedure
Thank you
find
quote
#34
Hi, I want an unlocked bios for Nitro 5 AN515-55
find
quote
#35
[quote pid="185970" dateline="1635234747"]
Hi, could you help me unlocked the bios for Nitro 5 AN515-55? My Bios version  is 2.06
[/quote]
find
quote
#36
Hi I got the Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55-5385 GTX1650 and Core i5 10th gen, I want to unlock my BIOS but idk how to get my bios dump, could you help me with that?
find
quote
#37
Hi guys,

sorry for jumping on this post like this. I have an Acer Nitro 5 515-55. I am requesting a bios unlock as well. This is the only problem for me regarding throttlestop undervolting, I can't access it.

I have put a link to my bios dump. Hopefully this is okay.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/t6g02t

Thank you and season greetings.
find
quote
#38
Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55-55DW 
i5-10300h rtx 3060 
Here file bios dumped in rar


Attached Files
.rar   biosreg.rar (Size: 7.06 MB / Downloads: 12)
find
quote
#39
Sorry if this is a bit incomplete, for me the message box is broken and I can barely tell what I am typing atm, but I would like to access the features that the the bios has hidden away. I tried the secret way to enable it but it didn't work
   

This is what the message box looks like for me.
find
quote
#40
(01-08-2022, 02:03 PM)Tmangamer10 Wrote: Sorry if this is a bit incomplete, for me the message box is broken and I can barely tell what I am typing atm, but I would like to access the features that the the bios has hidden away. I tried the secret way to enable it but it didn't work


This is what the message box looks like for me.
Hi
Show the MyCode formatting options on the posting pages. - uncheck
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)