Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6415
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14046
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424573
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3659
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224901
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119212
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 302
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6820
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 443
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309843
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62010
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 660
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20321
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169444
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6393
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 867

[REQUEST] Acer Predator Helios 300 G3-571 (572) BIOS Unlock
#1
Hi, I want to unlock my bios to get more configuration and to overclock. I think there could be more configuration in Advanced tab (but I didn't see it greyed out so I don't sure).

This is where I get the BIOS file from, in case you want older version.
https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/su...t/7213?b=1

The bios file is attached(Ver. 1.09) in thread
EDIT: I found isflash.bin which is believed to be BIOS file and attached


Attached Files
.zip   BIOS_Acer_1.09_A_A.zip (Size: 6.41 MB / Downloads: 6)
.bin   isflash.bin (Size: 8.76 MB / Downloads: 22)
find
quote
#2
(08-17-2017, 09:41 AM)rod41732 Wrote: Hi, I want to unlock my bios to get more configuration and to overclock. I think there could be more configuration in Advanced tab (but I didn't see it greyed out so I don't sure).

This is where I get the BIOS file from, in case you want older version.
https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/su...t/7213?b=1

The bios file is attached(Ver. 1.09) in thread
EDIT: I found isflash.bin which is believed to be BIOS file and attached
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#3
I don't know how I did it but I restarted my pc and entered the BIOS mode in order to restore defaults bc I had trouble with my temperatures and I saw a second Advanced tab next to the existing Advanced tab just like your modded BIOS. The settings were also the same as yours. I haven’t changed anything in BIOS or modded it. I only updated my BIOS updates from Acer’s website. When I exited and entered the BIOS, however, that Advanced tab disappeared.

Do you guys know how that happened? Maybe there was a key binding that I accidentally clicked?

Thanks in advance

My model is G3-571
find
quote
#4
Im on bios 1.14 on my predator helios 300 any chance of any mod for this bios or it's also rewrite protected ?

Predator Helios 300 G3-572-56AS

Part Number: NH.Q2CEK.001

bios not available to download from acer support only v1.13
find
quote
#5
(05-25-2018, 09:36 AM)xapim Wrote: Im on bios 1.14 on my predator helios 300 any chance of any mod for this bios or it's also rewrite protected ?

Predator Helios 300 G3-572-56AS

Part Number: NH.Q2CEK.001

bios not available to download from acer support only v1.13
ONLY SPI-programmer+SOIC8
find
quote
#6
I want all the hidden options in the bios unlocked, here are the stuff. Thanks.
InsydeH20 Rev 5.0. Acer Predator Helios 300 - Model: G3-571

Direct Bios Download: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_6

Bios Website: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/su...t/7213?b=1
find
quote
#7
(11-29-2018, 08:29 PM)master_mawesome Wrote: I want all the hidden options in the bios unlocked, here are the stuff. Thanks.
InsydeH20 Rev 5.0. Acer Predator Helios 300 - Model: G3-571

Direct Bios Download: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_6

Bios Website: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/su...t/7213?b=1
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#8
Hello I have an Acer Predator Helios 300 g3-571 bios insydeh20 bios version v1.13 that I would like to have the bios unlocked thank you in advance
find
quote
#9
(02-21-2019, 01:49 AM)thecushner1178 Wrote: Hello I have an Acer Predator Helios 300 g3-571 bios insydeh20 bios version v1.13 that I would like to have the bios unlocked thank you in advance
Hi
All mods is personal...need your bios dump
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
find
quote
#10
Hi, Please could Mod this Bios for advanced settings.Acer. Predator Helios 300 G3-571-7700HQ Will donate on succesfull Mod. Thankyou  
I used CH341a Programmer.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vT_d_B...LaZyzkYYjS
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)