Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425682
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 727
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227769
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310648
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-53 BIOS Unlock
#21
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11Xn4YlB...sp=sharing



if someone can help me i need to release the xmp of the predator ph315-53 rtx 2060 

I don't know to unlock
find
quote
#22
(07-24-2023, 07:11 PM)dieggo campos Wrote: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11Xn4YlB...sp=sharing



if someone can help me i need to release the xmp of the predator ph315-53 rtx 2060 

I don't know to unlock
Hi
Need your bios dump only
find
quote
#23
can we unlock the advanced tab on the acher helios 300 PH315-53? Tks
find
quote
#24
I need this as well please. I can't enable legacy mode or advanced power options
.bin   x64_bios-region_14.0.36.1158.bin (Size: 13 MB / Downloads: 2) . Here is my dump file. I hope I extracted it correctly.
find
quote
#25
(07-27-2023, 08:36 PM)rtmzera Wrote: can we unlock the advanced tab on the acher helios 300 PH315-53? Tks
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#26
(07-28-2023, 03:21 AM)Copperdopper44 Wrote: I need this as well please. I can't enable legacy mode or advanced power options.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#27
Aacer Predator PH315-53

Could someone please help me? I need to unlock the notebook's Bios, I'm sending my bios as an attachment.

Tks!
find
quote
#28
(09-28-2023, 06:43 PM)ARMONET Wrote: Aacer Predator PH315-53

Could someone please help me? I need to unlock the notebook's Bios, I'm sending my bios as an attachment.

Tks!
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#29
Hi,

I need Bios unlock for my Predator PH315-53 for 2.04 version.
Attached Bios file for unlock.

https://gofile.me/56LU0/CKFpsU7Xb

Thank you.

BR
find
quote
#30
(10-20-2023, 05:57 AM)hajdin91 Wrote: Hi,

I need Bios unlock for my Predator PH315-53 for 2.04 version.
Attached Bios file for unlock.

https://gofile.me/56LU0/CKFpsU7Xb

Thank you.

BR
Hi
All mods are personal
Need your bios dump
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)