Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 156
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 129
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 202
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223168
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119028
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 200
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6699
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309321
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61861
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 522
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20167
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169038
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6211
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 717
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5691
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61047
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274892
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 835
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24779

[REQUEST] Acer Predator Triton 500 BIOS Unlock
#1
Lightbulb 
Hi friends,
I need to unlock the BIOS for the Acer Triton 500.



Insyde bios V 1.06

i5 - 8300H
geforce rtx2060


This is the actual BIOS installed:

https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...1559316772


Please help, i buy beer!
find
quote
#2
(06-05-2019, 11:07 AM)mediadoctor Wrote: Hi friends,
I need to unlock the BIOS for the Acer Triton 500.



Insyde bios V 1.06

i5 - 8300H
geforce rtx2060


This is the actual BIOS installed:

https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...1559316772


Please help, i buy beer!
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
You need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#3
(06-05-2019, 11:34 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 11:07 AM)mediadoctor Wrote: Hi friends,
I need to unlock the BIOS for the Acer Triton 500.



Insyde bios V 1.06

i5 - 8300H
geforce rtx2060


This is the actual BIOS installed:

https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...1559316772


Please help, i buy beer!
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
You need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only

I have this SPI-programmer and SOIC8 clip
find
quote
#4
Put [request] in the title to get faster
find
quote
#5
Hello! I would like to know which of these functions unlock g-sync on pt515-51?
find
quote
#6
(06-09-2019, 11:52 AM)egydiocoelho Wrote: Hello! I would like to know which of these functions unlock g-sync on pt515-51?

Probably no one would reply about that issue (just a guess) :p
find
quote
#7
(06-05-2019, 11:34 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 11:07 AM)mediadoctor Wrote: Hi friends,
I need to unlock the BIOS for the Acer Triton 500.



Insyde bios V 1.06

i5 - 8300H
geforce rtx2060


This is the actual BIOS installed:

https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...1559316772


Please help, i buy beer!
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
You need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only

Hi Dudu2002
Could you PM me the unlocked BIOS? 
Thanks.
find
quote
#8
(06-30-2019, 04:08 AM)evopen Wrote: Hi Dudu2002
Could you PM me the unlocked BIOS? 
Thanks.
Hi
ALL mods is personal
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#9
I have an Acer Triton 500 Predator laptop with a locked BIOS. I am looking for the unlocked version, in particular I want access to the memory speed, timings, and power/overclocking options. I have a USB programmer with test clip available to flash the BIOS. I am running the newest version of the Acer BIOS, what do I need to provide to get it unlocked. I am willing to donate for the work obviously. Thanks in advance!
find
quote
#10
Hi all,

I've dumped the bios using hardware CH341A USB programmer on windows 10 with ASprogrammer (bios chip is MX25L12872F). Dump is attached.

This is the bios from acer support:
https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...&SC=EMEA_8


Can you please unlock all hidden menu? Also please  let me know if the dump is fine, or if I should use ch341a 1.38 to dump with another chip id.

Thanks in advance Smile
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)