Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6421
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14052
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424587
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3662
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224947
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119219
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 304
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6822
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 446
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309856
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62011
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 664
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20325
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169459
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6399
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 869

[REQUEST] Asus A550JK & K550JK & X550JK BIOS Unlock
#91
Hi, can someone help me with vBios related issue. I modded my vBios to undervolt and increase throttle temperature. Undervolting did work but the weird thing is my gpu throttle at 80c but in vBios "Temp Target" is 92 and "Max Temp Target" is 93. In Windows, NvidiaInspector correctly shows 80c as "Prioritize Temperature" however not letting me change it or disable it. So how can I get pass 80c limit?

Also I would like to my bios to be unlocked just for the sake of it Big Grin

Thanks!

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/X5...KAS304.zip
.rom   vBios.rom (Size: 100.54 KB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
#92
Hello guys
have asus x550jk such as with this bios X550JKA303, I want to edit this bios for adding new cpu microcode, this X550JXAS210 file has the microcode that I need(0661) I used mmtool to extract all 17088572-377 GUID files(there was 3 of that) from X550JXAS210 and I replaces same files from X550JKAS303 with mmtool, I get a warning like 'saving secure capsule as unsigned' when I try to flash that file from bios easyflash I get message warning Invalid bios file so I couldn't flash that, I don't know if there is something wrong about bios file or I am doing something wrong, Is it possible to you help me? Actually I want that cpu microcode also on my bios (named X550JKAS303) CPUID 0661.

X550JKAS303 Bios(my own bios)

X550JXAs210 Bios (I want microcodes from this)
The Bios file 

[Image: view?usp=sharing]

please anyone can help me on that

My mail adress (kerim.d3310@gmail.com)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)