Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1800
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6423
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14057
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424591
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3664
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 352
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224966
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119220
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6823
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 448
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309858
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62012
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 666
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20327
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169462
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6403

[REQUEST] ASUS ROG GL504GM BIOS unlock
#1
Hey, would anyone help how to enable ram xmp profile with this laptop? I don't really wanna hassle with unlocking the bios, but if it's necessary then it's fine for me. Big Grin
find
quote
#2
Hello. My Asus ROG GL504GM recently installed a BIOS update(v314) by accident and now I can't undervolt in Throttlestop. I can't find the older BIOS that still allows undervolting on the Asus website so I am requesting a bios mod. The direct DL link of the BIOS from Asus is https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Gamin...MAS314.zip

Which tool do I use to dump my bios?

I will report back after I flash the custom bios Smile Thanks.

I uploaded my bios dump to
find
quote
#3
@Cone
1. Your mod was done.

2. After flashing mod successfully and get the menus unlocked , gointo new advance tab >> Power & Performance >> CPU - Power Management Control >> CPU Lock Configuration ,then disable "CFG Lock" and "Overclocking Lock" to activate ThrottleStop.

find
quote
#4
@genius239

Your bios mod works flawlessly. I can undervolt in throttlestop now.

I have a few questions:
1. Do I need to change the setup_var back to 0x1 in grub?
2. Can I flash the stock bios back using asus ezflash?
3. Can I show the bios on my second monitor connected to the nvidia gpu via HDMI? I see this option at Chipset > System Agent(SA)\Configuration\Graphic Configuration\Primary Display? This chipset tab cannot be found in stock bios.

Thanks again Smile
find
quote
#5
@Cone

1. Revert or not has no effect.

2. Yes ,you can or you can roll back to stock by flash your dump.

3. Sorry , I don't know as i'm not a laptop user ,i'm only a normal bios modder. But i think options Primary Display is not related with connect to external monitor. If you still don't know how to clear cmos on this machine ,please don't easily adjust options regard of graphic configuration ,it may get a black screen.

find
quote
#6
@genius239

Thanks for answering. Do you think clearing reset will reset the primary display setting? If that is the case I am willing to experiment around.

Can anyone confirm this?
find
quote
#7
hi @genius239 my i know where i can download the same unlocked bios @cone requested? tried going to your site but i couldn't find the unlocked bios specific to asus gl504gm. thanks!
find
quote
#8
@rnpasinos
The bios mod is only for exclusive laptop ,first make a bios dump with this tool then attach the file.(Run dump.bat as administrator)
=========
I can't send the mod to you as you disabled the pm.

find
quote
#9
(04-14-2022, 12:05 AM)genius239 Wrote: @rnpasinos
The bios mod is only for exclusive laptop ,first make a bios dump with this tool then attach the file.(Run dump.bat as administrator)

hi @genius239 i have attached my bios dump. pls. let me know if you need anything else. thanks in advance!

**edit** apologies @genius239 i didn't realize i was using an older bios. i previously downgraded so that i can use throttlestop. i have removed the previous file and uploaded the dump of the latest bios for the gl504gm which is v314.


Attached Files
.zip   dump_v314.zip (Size: 6.6 MB / Downloads: 6)
find
quote
#10
Hello @genius239, I'm sorry to bother you, is there any chance you could provide me the same mod done for Cone if I upload my bios dump?

Thank you!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)