Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424183
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3562
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 224
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 255
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223863
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119108
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6742
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 357
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309537
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61907
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 570
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20225
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169164
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6269
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 773
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5740
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61121
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274957

[REQUEST] Asus IPIBL-LA 45-nm CPU support
#21
(10-29-2018, 02:10 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: kubetts
Did you tried this - https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...4#pid44694 ?

No, I didn't because flashing ipibl-lb BIOS network card won't works, maybe
find
quote
#22
(10-29-2018, 02:45 PM)kubetts Wrote: flashing ipibl-la BIOS network card won't works
It can be solved.
find
quote
#23
(10-29-2018, 02:46 PM)DeathBringer Wrote:
(10-29-2018, 02:45 PM)kubetts Wrote: flashing ipibl-la BIOS network card won't works
It can be solved.

I'll try tomorrow. In case can I revert to 5.13 ipibl-la BIOS?
find
quote
#24
Yes, I think you can revert it.
find
quote
#25
(10-29-2018, 12:11 PM)LLC Wrote:
kubetts Wrote:stopped to same point booting
With my patch to view the post-codes, what code appears in the corner?

Code 423C maybe
42 Initialize interrupt vector area
3C CPU speed calculation


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#26
Flashed IPIBL-LB 5.43 bios and installed Q9500 CPU. 
Everything works fine, ethernet too.
Some issues with usb ports. Maybe different chipset. I'll try to resolve it
Thanks


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote
#27
(11-01-2018, 08:28 AM)kubetts Wrote: Flashed IPIBL-LB 5.43 bios and installed Q9500 CPU. 
Everything works fine, ethernet too.
Some issues with usb ports. Maybe different chipset. I'll try to resolve it
Thanks

Were you able to resolve the issues?  I found an old discarded HP using an IPIBL-LA v1.04 board with v5.08 BIOS. The PSU was bad - which is probably why it got tossed - but I've got it up and running with a new PSU and a spare SSD I had lying around. I'm tempted to flash it just to see if I can get it to work and then pick up a Q9550 or something on eBay for cheap.
find
quote
#28
(05-11-2018, 12:35 AM)LLC Wrote: May try to see post code when the system is locked. Patch to view a two-digit post code in the lower right corner.

Would I flash this with afudos via a DOS USB drive similar to how the IPIBL-LB BIOS mod is performed?
find
quote
#29
(11-16-2018, 02:26 AM)MrCommunistGen Wrote:
(05-11-2018, 12:35 AM)LLC Wrote: May try to see post code when the system is locked. Patch to view a two-digit post code in the lower right corner.

Would I flash this with afudos via a DOS USB drive similar to how the IPIBL-LB BIOS mod is performed?

Well... like an idiot I pulled the trigger and just did it.  It went about as badly as it possibly could have.  My apartment didn't burn down but the machine no longer POSTs.  I just get a blank screen from the video card initializing (an 8600GT FWIW) but that's it. Edit: Also tried pulling the GPU out and using the onboard VGA port, but the result is the same.

In hindsight I should have probably looked at the files in a hex editor or something before blindly flashing it... but I was just SO EXCITED.

I was hoping that this would be a fun little project but it seems that I'm just going to quietly put this machine back where I found it next to the trash dumpster...
find
quote
#30
You can try to recover like described here
https://www.bios-mods.com/bios-recovery/...-recovery/

Use this bios file, it's 5.13 IPIBL-LA renamed


Attached Files
.rar   AMIBOOT.rar (Size: 555.35 KB / Downloads: 14)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)