Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST + BOUNTY] Lenovo Thinkpad P14s ...
Last Post: loadit
Today 02:23 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 83
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Today 10:53 AM
» Replies: 845
» Views: 317135
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad E130 (H4ETxxWW...
Today 10:51 AM
» Replies: 509
» Views: 101072
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Today 08:15 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 2524
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Today 07:23 AM
» Replies: 139
» Views: 40970
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Today 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 337
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Today 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55318
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64132
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4102
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Yesterday 02:25 PM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 6569
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
Yesterday 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 148
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
Yesterday 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 98
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52216
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167222
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Views: 240
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Views: 330
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 130
[REQUEST] Lenovo S310 & S410 (8BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: morgley
03-25-2024 10:43 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6334
Acer Nitro ANV15-51 Bios Bin File Reques...
Last Post: Papethzkie23
03-25-2024 06:04 PM
» Views: 140

[REQUEST] Asus ROG G732LWS BIOS Unlock
Is there anyway to get this bios? I have the same model of laptop .. and have the same issue with XPM.
find
(01-17-2021, 04:19 PM)vegettoex7 Wrote: Is there anyway to get this bios? I have the same model of laptop .. and have the same issue with XPM.

You should be able to find the download for the BIOS file on genius239's Website, or he should reply shortly with a download link and instructions on how to flash the BIOS. Just a couple of additional steps that I would add to the list of steps that genius239 provides when flashing the BIOS.

1. Before you attempt any flash make sure you have your Bitlocker recovery key handy. You can find it once you sign in at the following link with your Microsoft Account: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/re...rosoft.com
If you are not able to access the key there with your Microsoft account, make sure you are able to access this key by other methods because once you flash this BIOS mod, you will need to enter this keep to decrypt your drive and boot into the OS. No recovery key - no drive access.

2. When running the commands in the GRUB menu, you need to disable secure boot to boot to the usb key. This can be done in the BIOS when you change your boot order, then once the commands have been executed, boot into the BIOS again and re-enable secure boot and change the boot order back to your OS volume.

3. After you successfully flash the BIOS, boot into the BIOS and restore from default settings. This will unlock being able to modify voltage options in Throttlestop and you are now able to fully control CPU voltages and give yourself a nice undervolt on the cpu.

4. If you are having sleep issues and issues where the fans are turning off during sleep, I would recommend you disable S0 sleep in the new unlocked menus. That will eliminate all sleeping issues with this laptop as it disables the new modern standby and enables S3 only sleep. I was so careful to shut this laptop off whenever I was not using it in the past. Now I have no issues with the laptop sleeping or overheating while in use.
find
Sakiwinkie ,thanks for your nice experience sharing. But i don't provide any generic mod on my page ,i only accept user provide bios dump from their machine ,then i would edit this dump ,because of this dump is stored exclusive information for their machine ,such as sn,uuid ,mac address or other info we don't know. I believe the intel 10th gen laptop still include warranty ,so make a bios dump is necessary.

I have a question , does Bitlocker is necessary? why i never hear user response me they have Bitlocker problem while flash the mod ? they don't enable Bitlocker? or this is only happen on 10th asus laptop?? Bitlocker is enable on default?

find
(01-18-2021, 11:20 PM)genius239 Wrote: Sakiwinkie ,thanks for your nice experience sharing. But i don't provide any generic mod on my page ,i only accept user provide bios dump from their machine ,then i would edit this dump ,because of this dump is stored exclusive information for their machine ,such as sn,uuid ,mac address or other info we don't know. I believe the intel 10th gen laptop still include warranty ,so make a bios dump is necessary.

I have a question , does Bitlocker is necessary? why i never hear user response me they have Bitlocker problem while flash the mod ? they don't enable Bitlocker? or this is only happen on 10th asus laptop?? Bitlocker is enable on default?

For my laptop, bitlocker was enabled in the BIOS by default before I got the laptop and so it was setup by the factory. I did not enabled it myself. The first to mods that I was testing did not affect any bitlocker changes and I did not need to enter the recovery key after it was flashed. It is only the latest version that you provided that I needed to re-enter the bitlocker recovery key after it was flashed. It was a one time thing after the bios was flashed and factory defaults were restored.
find
(01-19-2021, 11:15 AM)Sakiwinkie Wrote: For my laptop, bitlocker was enabled in the BIOS by default before I got the laptop and so it was setup by the factory. I did not enabled it myself. The first to mods that I was testing did not affect any bitlocker changes and I did not need to enter the recovery key after it was flashed. It is only the latest version that you provided that I needed to re-enter the bitlocker recovery key after it was flashed. It was a one time thing after the bios was flashed and factory defaults were

1. Bitlocker should default enabling from the operating system(win10) ,so maybe we can disable it?? Do you know what states or something happens will casue the Bitlocker happen??

2.You mention that on my the last mod it cause the bitlocker tip and wanna you to enter the key ,so maybe it happen cuz i improve the menu structure? But i think this's necessary for user to operate normally. restored.

find
(01-23-2021, 04:17 AM)genius239 Wrote: 1. Bitlocker  should default enabling from the operating system(win10)  ,so maybe we can disable it?? Do you know what states or something happens will casue the Bitlocker happen??

2.You mention that on my the last mod it cause the bitlocker tip and wanna you to enter the key ,so maybe it happen cuz  i improve the menu structure? But i think this's necessary for user to operate normally. restored.

I haven't attempted to disable the bitlocker encryption as it hasn't been an issue after I entered the Recovery Key the first time after a BIOS reset to defaults. It might be because of the new menu structure but I think it is much better with the new menu, so I would no change that back. I would keep everything as is and just make the user aware that they might need the recovery key the first time after they flash. You can even get the recovery key through a utility you run through windows if need be.

You can run PowerShell as Admin and the following command to get the recovery key for Drive C:
(Get-BitLockerVolume -MountPoint C).KeyProtector
find
Genius239 could I get a link to download this bios?? I have the same laptop as Sakiwinkie and I would like to use the XMP profile...
Hope you can help me.
find
(01-24-2021, 04:59 PM)Sakiwinkie Wrote:
(01-23-2021, 04:17 AM)genius239 Wrote: 1. Bitlocker  should default enabling from the operating system(win10)  ,so maybe we can disable it?? Do you know what states or something happens will casue the Bitlocker happen??

2.You mention that on my the last mod it cause the bitlocker tip and wanna you to enter the key ,so maybe it happen cuz  i improve the menu structure? But i think this's necessary for user to operate normally. restored.

I haven't attempted to disable the bitlocker encryption as it hasn't been an issue after I entered the Recovery Key the first time after a BIOS reset to defaults. It might be because of the new menu structure but I think it is much better with the new menu, so I would no change that back. I would keep everything as is and just make the user aware that they might need the recovery key the first time after they flash. You can even get the recovery key through a utility you run through windows if need be.

You can run PowerShell as Admin and the following command to get the recovery key for Drive C:
Just yesterday ,i did a mod for this model(g732lws) again ,that user disable bitlocker and seems flashing normal and work fine. I gave he a mod with menu improved edition.
I'm still wait his other feedback ,but sadly most users will disappear forever and no any messages after they got my mod. (Only request them to capture unlocked screenshots and a full dump )
Is i too kind ? or i shouldn't do mod for free??

find
(01-26-2021, 10:02 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(01-24-2021, 04:59 PM)Sakiwinkie Wrote:

Just yesterday ,i did a mod for this model(g732lws) again ,that user disable bitlocker and seems flashing normal and work fine. I gave he a mod with menu improved edition.
I'm still wait his other feedback ,but sadly most users will disappear forever and no any messages after they got my mod. (Only request them to capture unlocked screenshots and a full dump )
Is i too kind ? or i shouldn't do mod for free??

The only one that can answer that is you. You do good work and you have helped many people but free help does not last forever. I feel that your service deserves compensation even if it is just the requests you have. You can't make people respond though after they get the mod. If there is anything I can do the help. Let me know.
find
Hello Bios mods, I´ve seen that you unlocked a bios similar to mine in the past. Im using an Asus ROG G732LWS laptop with bios 311. I bought faster memories for it but I can't run them at their rated speeds.... Would you help me unlock this, so I can use XMP and maybe do undervolting?? Please let me know what do you need from me and I will get it ASAP.

Attached Files
.rar   bios 311 dump.rar (Size: 6.78 MB / Downloads: 24)
find