Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
M2N32-SLI Deluxe AM3 Support Request
Last Post: Alxstroi
Yesterday 11:08 PM
» Replies: 105
» Views: 71385
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Yesterday 10:51 PM
» Replies: 17
» Views: 6601
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-30 (A7CNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: carmelletomato
Yesterday 07:29 PM
» Replies: 46
» Views: 22088
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: colin89
Yesterday 06:04 PM
» Replies: 140
» Views: 41029
[REQUEST + BOUNTY] Lenovo Thinkpad P14s ...
Last Post: loadit
Yesterday 02:23 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Yesterday 10:53 AM
» Replies: 845
» Views: 317268
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad E130 (H4ETxxWW...
Yesterday 10:51 AM
» Replies: 509
» Views: 101109
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Yesterday 08:15 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 2526
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Yesterday 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 342
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Yesterday 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55347
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
03-27-2024 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64140
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
03-27-2024 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4105
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
03-27-2024 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 152
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
03-27-2024 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 102
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52238
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167346
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Views: 244
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Views: 336
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 150
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 135

[REQUEST] Asus ROG G752VSK(KBL) Bios-Unlock
(03-24-2019, 02:31 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Thanks, that I understand Big Grin  Yes, unlocks a lot of hidden settings.  
Open your BIOS in AMIBCP 5.02.0031 or 5.02.0023, there you can see all the settings possible, vs what you actually see in the BIOS

Mainly, you get a complete second Advanced section with 100's of settings the normal advanced section does not have, and you get chipset section too with lots of settings.

Thanks, how can you do it for me? 

I have to charge it only BIOS file, than in a normal case as I do it?
Las orig BIOS: 304 Version
find
Yes, you have to flash modified BIOS. First I need "BIOS Region" dump from you, instructions on how to get on page one, post #8
find
Thank you! I neglect this topic now according to me, because the sheet is guarantee (1 year) and the whole flat one yet this year (manufacturer full) and I do not want to ruin it.  Smile
find
(03-22-2019, 12:16 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: @zimotik - Thank you!  I unlock it all (Usually), then you find the settings you want to play with Big Grin  If you find any missing vs what you see in AMIBCP, let me know and I can further enable those for you, but my method without seeing your BIOS in person and being able to test after mod myself, usually gets 99% of all settings visible for you.

During this edit, I noticed something I missed before, I think (unsure, since he didn't report back yet)  Please report back and let me know if you do indeed get second advanced and chipset or not.  I think there may not be room to easily enable more than one extra menu, if this fails to enable new ADV + Chipset I mean, you might have to pick one or the other of those or I can replace original ADV with new one and then enable chipset.  There is a limited amount of space for enabled menu entries in the file that controls this

You will have to unlock BIOS Lock before you can flash this, it's done via grub and here's my guide for doing this.  You only need to start at step #6, I've done the rest for you
https://www.win-raid.com/t3908f16-GUIDE-Grub-Setup-Var-Guide-Fix-Intel-FPT-Error-BIOS-Lock-Bit-Set-HSFS-W-Asus-or-Other-Mod-BIOS.html

BIOS Lock variable >> 0x8BE
Rename your .efi file to >> Shell.efi

So at grub prompt you'll type the following >> setup_var 0x8BE 0x0

Once that is done you can flash mod BIOS, the above is already unlocked in this mod BIOS, so if we have to do another round you wont need to unlock that next time.  

Here is command to flash once you unlocked BIOS Lock >> FPTw.exe -bios -f biosregm.bin
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...1199845116
@Lost_N_BIOS
Thank You for modifying BIOS!

Unlocking and flashing bios went well, only no new ADV or Chipset menu.

Thank you for all your work!
find
MaxxDamage - if ever you have bad BIOS flash, can happen on stock BIOS too, it only costs you $5 to recover via CH341A + SOIC8 test clip cable

Zimotik?? That is odd to hear, did you flash via FPT? I will look at BIOS again, and the files I sent you, maybe I missed step or waited for your report back to take further step, I'll have to look and see

* Edit - OK, yes, I see I paused and waited to see if mods alone I sent you worked or not (hoped we'd get luck), otherwise as mentioned there is only room to add one more (Or replace one + add one) Do you want original adv replaced with hidden one and then chipset added, or do you want only chipset or hidden adv added?
find
(03-25-2019, 11:26 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Zimotik??  That is odd to hear, did you flash via FPT?  I will look at BIOS again, and the files I sent you, maybe I missed step or waited for your report back to take further step, I'll have to look and see

* Edit - OK, yes, I see I paused and waited to see if mods alone I sent you worked or not (hoped we'd get luck), otherwise as mentioned there is only room to add one more (Or replace one + add one)  Do you want original adv replaced with hidden one and then chipset added, or do you want only chipset or hidden adv added?

i think you can replace one and add chipset, if anything i always can flash back original bios, i keep it safe just in case;

Thank you!
find
OK, this has Advanced swapped, and chipset added
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...9063962925

Secondary test file with NBCP in name is AMIBCP edit removed, in case it conflicts with original unlock, sometimes both needed other times only one way, no way to know without test so you have both here. Test M2 first, if no new ADV or chipset, test NBCP one. With both, be sure you scroll/tab/arrow past exit page and main on left ect (Past R/L pages), sometimes unlock sections may not appear visibly as a menu tab if BIOS has fixed in place GUI, but they will be there once unlocked if you arrow past end of right or left last sections.
find
(03-27-2019, 01:47 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: OK, this has Advanced swapped, and chipset added
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...9063962925

Secondary test file with NBCP in name is AMIBCP edit removed, in case it conflicts with original unlock, sometimes both needed other times only one way, no way to know without test so you have both here.  Test M2 first, if no new ADV or chipset, test NBCP one.  With both, be sure you scroll/tab/arrow past exit page and main on left ect (Past R/L pages), sometimes unlock sections may not appear visibly as a menu tab if BIOS has fixed in place GUI, but they will be there once unlocked if you arrow past end of right or left last sections.

flashed bios with 2 files, "advanced" menu shows up in Advanced menu, but no extra menus;

I also opened bios file in AMIBCP and realized the menu needed is OverClocking Performance Menu, Thermal Configuration;

it looks like all options are there, but just disabled; not sure how to make them visible and functional;
find
So, new advanced shows up (Or not, same old adv settings only?), but not chipset?

Ohh!! Sorry, I found it, and I found original reason mod didn't work first time around (Before I switched ADV's).
I missed one of the block lists Sad So sorry about this, can't believe I missed that one! Sad Big Grin

I'm going to go back to first set I sent you and correct the area I missed, it will work this time for sure! So, about the "OverClocking Performance Menu, Thermal Configuration" in new advanced, did you mean those aren't showing up for you within the new ADV but everything else is? If not, OK, I'll assume you meant that and go ahead and manually set them to be visible.

However, I'm not sure what you meant by last comment? "it looks like all options are there, but just disabled; not sure how to make them visible and functional"
All options are "Where, but disabled"? Do you mean they show up in BIOS but grayed out?

I think what I missed originally will fix all this anyway, so maybe all of no concern now! Here is new BIOS, sorry for missing that block list originally, we'd have been done first time around if I hadn't of forgot that one Big Grin

If you're still missing Overclock Performance Menu within advanced let me know, or you can enable by setting User at Root of that Advanced for the OC Performance menu. If that does not get it let me know and I will add to the enabled short list in other area of BIOS to enable it to appear by itself outside of advanced. But, I think it should all show up now though within new advanced.
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...7847018731
find
(03-28-2019, 01:32 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: So, new advanced shows up (Or not, same old adv settings only?), but not chipset?  

Ohh!!  Sorry, I found it, and I found original reason mod didn't work first time around (Before I switched ADV's).  
I missed one of the block lists Sad  So sorry about this, can't believe I missed that one! Sad Big Grin

I'm going to go back to first set I sent you and correct the area I missed, it will work this time for sure!  So, about the "OverClocking Performance Menu, Thermal Configuration" in new advanced, did you mean those aren't showing up for you within the new ADV but everything else is?  If not, OK, I'll assume you meant that and go ahead and manually set them to be visible.

However, I'm not sure what you meant by last comment?  "it looks like all options are there, but just disabled; not sure how to make them visible and functional"
All options are "Where, but disabled"?  Do you mean they show up in BIOS but grayed out?

I think what I missed originally will fix all this anyway, so maybe all of no concern now!  Here is new BIOS, sorry for missing that block list originally, we'd have been done first time around if I hadn't of forgot that one Big Grin

If you're still missing Overclock Performance Menu within advanced let me know, or you can enable by setting User at Root of that Advanced for the OC Performance menu.  If that does not get it let me know and I will add to the enabled short list in other area of BIOS to enable it to appear by itself outside of advanced.  But, I think it should all show up now though within new advanced.
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...7847018731

That bios worked beautifully! Thank you very much! second advanced menu and chipset appeared. turned off overclocking to test stability and laptop works like supposed to, no crashing, no issues at all;

Thank you!

but of course, i went beyond just turning off overclocking, i changed some settings for graphics card, and now laptop turns on, but nothing works, just power light, fans not working, no image on the screen, basically dead, i got to happy about new bios so i just killed the laptop Big Grin 
so i guess its time to order bios programmer Sad
find