Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424169
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3560
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 222
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 254
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223818
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119104
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6741
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 356
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309521
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61906
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 569
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20223
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169161
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6267
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 772
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5739
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61118
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274953

[REQUEST] Asus ROG G752VSK(KBL) Bios-Unlock
#71
(06-08-2020, 12:35 PM)vazha17 Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 10:41 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 05:07 PM)vazha17 Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 09:37 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 09:11 AM)vazha17 Wrote: Hello,
Can you help me about unlocking of bios?
I have asus rog g752vsk  cpu i7 7820hk /  gpu 1070 8gb.

Here is information about the laptop.

https://mega.nz/#!S58S3SRA!FfzBk-DKEWVVb...0egcEVtFZk
https://mega.nz/#!349CEITI!OcT3o0JwzO4Tc...gIjrx2ZUu8
https://mega.nz/#!uwtw1A5Q!M87hP12fevpdU...FphvlD1Xjg
https://mega.nz/#!6htGjIwD!tMeQEjjoIWnVF...380XgCWkC0

Use this tool to dump bios and attach it.(Run dump.bat as administrator)

And all of mega.nz  links that you provide were invalid , they lack of key.

Hello,
Thanks for reply.

I did what you requested.
dump file
https://mega.nz/file/rps2yQxY#-C2F0FcH7w...tml7yO7Wus
screenshots
https://mega.nz/file/7l1U3QLQ#LNO6RDh6Ex...3aN-ODOZVg

Hi~your modded was done.
Hi,
Thank you so much,I will try.
I have downloaded the file and I have only dump
2.rom file and efi folder but don't have fptw64.exe and flash.bat files as described in the instruction
find
quote
#72
(06-08-2020, 12:44 PM)vazha17 Wrote:
(06-08-2020, 12:35 PM)vazha17 Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 10:41 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 05:07 PM)vazha17 Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 09:37 AM)genius239 Wrote: Use this tool to dump bios and attach it.(Run dump.bat as administrator)

And all of mega.nz  links that you provide were invalid , they lack of key.

Hello,
Thanks for reply.

I did what you requested.
dump file
https://mega.nz/file/rps2yQxY#-C2F0FcH7w...tml7yO7Wus
screenshots
https://mega.nz/file/7l1U3QLQ#LNO6RDh6Ex...3aN-ODOZVg

Hi~your modded was done.
Hi,
Thank you so much,I will try.
I have downloaded the file and I have only dump
2.rom file and efi folder but don't have fptw64.exe  and flash.bat files as described in the instruction

1.If no fptw64.exe how you dump bios??i just provided you a batch script to simplify it.
2.Put dump2 at the same folder that you backup bios ,does it hard to understand?
3.Flash.bat contain in my fpt11.rar already.

find
quote
#73
(06-08-2020, 08:43 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(06-08-2020, 12:44 PM)vazha17 Wrote:
(06-08-2020, 12:35 PM)vazha17 Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 10:41 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 05:07 PM)vazha17 Wrote: Hello,
Thanks for reply.

I did what you requested.
dump file
https://mega.nz/file/rps2yQxY#-C2F0FcH7w...tml7yO7Wus
screenshots
https://mega.nz/file/7l1U3QLQ#LNO6RDh6Ex...3aN-ODOZVg

Hi~your modded was done.
Hi,
Thank you so much,I will try.
I have downloaded the file and I have only dump
2.rom file and efi folder but don't have fptw64.exe  and flash.bat files as described in the instruction

1.If no fptw64.exe how you dump bios??i just provided you a batch script to simplify it.
2.Put dump2 at the same folder that you backup bios ,does it hard to understand?
3.Flash.bat contain in my fpt11.rar already.

I understand now.
Thank you.
find
quote
#74
(06-09-2020, 11:35 AM)vazha17 Wrote:
(06-08-2020, 08:43 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(06-08-2020, 12:44 PM)vazha17 Wrote:
(06-08-2020, 12:35 PM)vazha17 Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 10:41 PM)genius239 Wrote: Hi~your modded was done.
Hi,
Thank you so much,I will try.
I have downloaded the file and I have only dump
2.rom file and efi folder but don't have fptw64.exe  and flash.bat files as described in the instruction

1.If no fptw64.exe how you dump bios??i just provided you a batch script to simplify it.
2.Put dump2 at the same folder that you backup bios ,does it hard to understand?
3.Flash.bat contain in my fpt11.rar already.

I understand now.
Thank you.

I did as you said but got this error.I tried several times but  happens the same.
https://mega.nz/file/680BUYQK#TQx5-L_lU0...7RbQe3sYio
find
quote
#75
I don't know why you have so many problems , post#57 and post#61 user on this topic both can reflash the modded ,why you can't??

Also set up 0x8BD to 0x0 and try again.

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)