Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424209
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3564
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 227
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223918
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119109
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6745
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 359
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309549
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 572
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20228
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169171
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6273
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 775
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5743
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61124

[REQUEST] Asus ROG G752VSK(KBL) Bios-Unlock
#61
(01-12-2020, 07:57 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(01-12-2020, 03:10 PM)OllieD Wrote:
(01-08-2020, 07:02 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(01-08-2020, 06:40 PM)martin1610 Wrote:
(01-07-2020, 10:37 PM)genius239 Wrote: It's not difficult to unlock menu items on this model.
If anyone need assistance ,please use this tool to dump bios and attach it.
I'll try to edit it.

There you go.

Thank you very much.

Hi~~
Try this modded.
http://filebonus.net/n9qjpn4yetp1

Would this work with my G752VS?

Cheers,

Ollie

No,that modded is only for martin1610.

Whoops I already flashed it  Confused
find
quote
#62
Hello,
Can you help me about unlocking of bios?
I have asus rog g752vsk cpu i7 7820hk / gpu 1070 8gb.

Here is information about the laptop.

https://mega.nz/#!S58S3SRA!FfzBk-DKEWVVb...0egcEVtFZk
https://mega.nz/#!349CEITI!OcT3o0JwzO4Tc...gIjrx2ZUu8
https://mega.nz/#!uwtw1A5Q!M87hP12fevpdU...FphvlD1Xjg
https://mega.nz/#!6htGjIwD!tMeQEjjoIWnVF...380XgCWkC0
find
quote
#63
(02-15-2020, 09:11 AM)vazha17 Wrote: Hello,
Can you help me about unlocking of bios?
I have asus rog g752vsk  cpu i7 7820hk /  gpu 1070 8gb.

Here is information about the laptop.

https://mega.nz/#!S58S3SRA!FfzBk-DKEWVVb...0egcEVtFZk
https://mega.nz/#!349CEITI!OcT3o0JwzO4Tc...gIjrx2ZUu8
https://mega.nz/#!uwtw1A5Q!M87hP12fevpdU...FphvlD1Xjg
https://mega.nz/#!6htGjIwD!tMeQEjjoIWnVF...380XgCWkC0

Use this tool to dump bios and attach it.(Run dump.bat as administrator)

And all of mega.nz  links that you provide were invalid , they lack of key.

find
quote
#64
Hi guys

I have read the thread and would like to know what is possible in Mod Bios?

Is there a fan control there?

Thanhs a lot.
find
quote
#65
(04-13-2020, 09:04 AM)Elite10 Wrote: Hi guys

I have read the thread and would like to know what is possible in Mod Bios?

Is there a fan control there?

Thanhs a lot.

You can check bios options and view structure of menu with amibcp utility.

find
quote
#66
enius239 wrote:You can check bios options and view structure of menu with amibcp utility.

Hello genius239 : THANKS for ANSWER !

Sorry but I don`t have a Asus G752VS, i have still my Alien Area51m and i did not known what is possible on Asus G752VS Notebook.
I would like to BUY an Notebook where I can get a Quiet device about fan`s !!!
The Alien is a very Good Thing but i have undervolt the GPU and the CPU and The Fan`s are not so quiet i will like.
The device have only CPU 69°C and the GPU also have only 70°C on full load , but the Fan`s are Running to 60% and I think it is to loud.
So i will search for an Book where I can do the Fancontrol by my self.

I have had an Asus G751JY and it was very quiet and so i think maybe I can get an Asus G752VS with 7700hq and 1070 GTX .
And maybe there is it possible to do with an MOD-Bios the Fan Control.

So i look for an BOOK where I can to this…...
find
quote
#67
Hello genius239.

"""You can visit here and download which model you need ,it can unlocked some options in bios ."""""
""""But i tell you there are no option can be directly control fan speed ,you only can set active trip point(temperature) to limit fan speed percent."""""

""""Going to bios path : Advanced > Thermal Configuration ,you could find relate options. """""

THANK YOU for help ! I have sucsessfull flashed my BIOS and it work perfekt.
The options who where hidden are all there.
In the NEW BIOS is everything open and i can exchange a lot of Interessting Things.

GREAT JOB - Well Done
find
quote
#68
(02-15-2020, 09:37 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 09:11 AM)vazha17 Wrote: Hello,
Can you help me about unlocking of bios?
I have asus rog g752vsk  cpu i7 7820hk /  gpu 1070 8gb.

Here is information about the laptop.

https://mega.nz/#!S58S3SRA!FfzBk-DKEWVVb...0egcEVtFZk
https://mega.nz/#!349CEITI!OcT3o0JwzO4Tc...gIjrx2ZUu8
https://mega.nz/#!uwtw1A5Q!M87hP12fevpdU...FphvlD1Xjg
https://mega.nz/#!6htGjIwD!tMeQEjjoIWnVF...380XgCWkC0

Use this tool to dump bios and attach it.(Run dump.bat as administrator)

And all of mega.nz  links that you provide were invalid , they lack of key.

Hello,
Thanks for reply.

I did what you requested.
dump file
https://mega.nz/file/rps2yQxY#-C2F0FcH7w...tml7yO7Wus
screenshots
https://mega.nz/file/7l1U3QLQ#LNO6RDh6Ex...3aN-ODOZVg
find
quote
#69
(06-07-2020, 05:07 PM)vazha17 Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 09:37 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 09:11 AM)vazha17 Wrote: Hello,
Can you help me about unlocking of bios?
I have asus rog g752vsk  cpu i7 7820hk /  gpu 1070 8gb.

Here is information about the laptop.

https://mega.nz/#!S58S3SRA!FfzBk-DKEWVVb...0egcEVtFZk
https://mega.nz/#!349CEITI!OcT3o0JwzO4Tc...gIjrx2ZUu8
https://mega.nz/#!uwtw1A5Q!M87hP12fevpdU...FphvlD1Xjg
https://mega.nz/#!6htGjIwD!tMeQEjjoIWnVF...380XgCWkC0

Use this tool to dump bios and attach it.(Run dump.bat as administrator)

And all of mega.nz  links that you provide were invalid , they lack of key.

Hello,
Thanks for reply.

I did what you requested.
dump file
https://mega.nz/file/rps2yQxY#-C2F0FcH7w...tml7yO7Wus
screenshots
https://mega.nz/file/7l1U3QLQ#LNO6RDh6Ex...3aN-ODOZVg

Hi~your modded was done.

find
quote
#70
(06-07-2020, 10:41 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 05:07 PM)vazha17 Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 09:37 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 09:11 AM)vazha17 Wrote: Hello,
Can you help me about unlocking of bios?
I have asus rog g752vsk  cpu i7 7820hk /  gpu 1070 8gb.

Here is information about the laptop.

https://mega.nz/#!S58S3SRA!FfzBk-DKEWVVb...0egcEVtFZk
https://mega.nz/#!349CEITI!OcT3o0JwzO4Tc...gIjrx2ZUu8
https://mega.nz/#!uwtw1A5Q!M87hP12fevpdU...FphvlD1Xjg
https://mega.nz/#!6htGjIwD!tMeQEjjoIWnVF...380XgCWkC0

Use this tool to dump bios and attach it.(Run dump.bat as administrator)

And all of mega.nz  links that you provide were invalid , they lack of key.

Hello,
Thanks for reply.

I did what you requested.
dump file
https://mega.nz/file/rps2yQxY#-C2F0FcH7w...tml7yO7Wus
screenshots
https://mega.nz/file/7l1U3QLQ#LNO6RDh6Ex...3aN-ODOZVg

Hi~your modded was done.
Hi,
Thank you so much,I will try.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)