Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST + BOUNTY] Lenovo Thinkpad P14s ...
Last Post: loadit
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 32
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Today 10:53 AM
» Replies: 845
» Views: 317090
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad E130 (H4ETxxWW...
Today 10:51 AM
» Replies: 509
» Views: 101056
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Today 08:15 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 2520
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Today 07:23 AM
» Replies: 139
» Views: 40961
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Today 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 336
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Today 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55308
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64130
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4101
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Yesterday 02:25 PM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 6567
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
Yesterday 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 145
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
Yesterday 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 91
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52175
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167160
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Views: 238
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Views: 328
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 142
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 126
[REQUEST] Lenovo S310 & S410 (8BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: morgley
03-25-2024 10:43 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6333
Acer Nitro ANV15-51 Bios Bin File Reques...
Last Post: Papethzkie23
03-25-2024 06:04 PM
» Views: 138

[REQUEST] Asus ROG Strix GL702ZC BIOS Unlock
Thanks, give me some time and I'll get this sorted for you
find
(05-27-2019, 03:41 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Thanks, give me some time and I'll get this sorted for you

Thank you Sir.
find
I can update the CPU microcodes if you want, but replacing AGESA isn't really an option for modders these days, too many modules to replace now vs just one in the past. It may be possible, but I've never seen a current method posted or discussed by anyone on modern BIOS.

Here, please look through these AMD CBS/PBS Settings and make a list of anything you want changed and what you want it changed to. Current defaults in these settings are shown by (Default)
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=35755840357254210093

Copy the exact name of setting + what you want it changed to, make a list with this one line per each like this
Setting example name >> Change to >>

Those are two AMD Menus I cannot make visible for you, but I can change any of the defaults. I will be making unlocked BIOS where you'll have new Advanced and Chipset menu though, what you can see in AMIBCP 5.02.xxxx
find
(05-27-2019, 03:02 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: I can update the CPU microcodes if you want, but replacing AGESA isn't really an option for modders these days, too many modules to replace now vs just one in the past.  It may be possible, but I've never seen a current method posted or discussed by anyone on modern BIOS.

Here, please look through these AMD CBS/PBS Settings and make a list of anything you want changed and what you want it changed to.  Current defaults in these settings are shown by (Default)
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=35755840357254210093

Copy the exact name of setting + what you want it changed to, make a list with this one line per each like this
Setting example name >> Change to >>  

Those are two AMD Menus I cannot make visible for you, but I can change any of the defaults.  I will be making unlocked BIOS where you'll have new Advanced and Chipset menu though, what you can see in AMIBCP 5.02.xxxx

____________________________________________________________________________________

Ok i will dig through this it would be great if i could get the AGESA updated but i understand i have reached out to get some details from some one who claims to have updated the AGESA on this very system once before will pass the info along to you if i hear back from him it would be great to get that new 65 watt 8 core zen 2 based chip in this laptop if it can happen. But i do know that everyone's wish list at least for this laptop is the memory setting and the cpu setting such as mhz, c/p states and voltage to tweak the performance and both under volt/over clock some. iommu as well but i think that is already unlocked. I will dig through the lists send you what I would like to try and thanks for you help sir.

And to double check the two lists you sent I have pick what I would like to try and give you the setting name and value as these can not be un-hidden right? 
find
I'm sure I can update the Agesa probably, if you show me where someone discussed that and the files are provided there, or a BIOS is linked that contains the files to use.

No, the lists I sent you are settings that will remain hidden, you find any you want changed away from the shown default and I will change them to whatever you want. But, ones you see in AMIBCP menus that match, those will be used instead so don't worry about any of those (like if there is memory speed in the files I sent, and also in AMIBCP menus, AMIBCP menu one will be used instead)
find
Looks like almost everything is set to auto in the the two text doc's you sent I think at the moment I am fine with it.  Let go with seeing about opening up what menus can be opened where as changing some of these other settings I feel that that mite be better done if I learn to edit the hidden setting so that I would not have to bother you every time I ask for change that does not work.

I am also still waiting on the details for that user that I told you about but that being said he has not been on since April 1.  I do know that he says he pulled the AGESA modules from an asus B350 motherboard and integrated them in to his bios but the details kinda stop there.
find
The other stuff, not what's in those text files I sent you, will be visible for you to change in BIOS, so you wont have to bother me at all once we sort it all out Big Grin

On the Agesa, lots more detail needed there, usually there is at least 3-5 modules need swapped in, and may need editing before insertion etc. Hopefully they let you know, then I can do for you.

Sorry it's taking a while, I try to help on too many threads at once and get myself behind Big Grin I will try to have BIOS ready for you to start testing/confirming changes take effect tomorrow or later today, then once we confirm a few changes/methods, I can unlock all fairly quickly.
find
Its no problem i have also been doing some digging on my own for the AGESA info is kind of light i could probably find them if i knew of a good way to compare bios's because i think i know what mother board he used and i can still get all the bios's so i can see what changed between the original release, and the last AGESA update release and the latest AGESA release. but i will keep you posted for when he gets back to me.
find
I can find all the modules no problem, but I need to know specifics of what he did, in case some are not swapped, something needs edited before swapping in etc.
Here is test BIOS, this has swapped Exit menu and updated all ucodes. Please let me know if you see the new exit menu (replacing old)
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...6017925960
find
Yes sir I see the new menus in the exit see the attached zip also it does seem to work fine but I think the fan control is going a little nuts now. This laptop does run a bit hot but it keeps self maxing out the fans at 40c to full now and the spinning down after it gets below 38c otherwise no other issues with the bios also as a side note i absolutely must wipe the bios for the new menus to show up. I think I need to do a new thermal paste job and maybe the problem with the fans will go away. Turning off the fan boost seems to have helped and it looks like I not fully plugged in one of the 2 fans.

Attached Files
.zip   20190530_123221.zip (Size: 744.23 KB / Downloads: 30)
find