Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424180
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3562
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 224
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 255
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223851
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119104
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6742
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 357
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309532
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61906
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 570
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20225
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169164
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6268
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 773
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5740
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61120
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274956

[REQUEST] Asus Zephyrus GX701GWR Bios unlock
#1
Hello all!
Since bios 307 or 308 (cant remember at all) i lost the possibility to undervolt my CPU (i7-9750h) either with ThrottleStop or Intel XTU. I want a modded bios that let me undervolt again my cpu to reduce temps. I upload my dump bios (I think is from Windows Update firmware) and the last official bios from asus in the zip file just in case it was necessary. I can update my bios to the 311 official, i saw here that can be problems updating unlocked bios from the windows downloaded bios.

Any way, is there any more mods to apply on this bios?  I will be so happy just with the undervolt option unlock, but want to know if there is other options.
I have upgrade my bios to the 311 asus original, seems to be same as before.

Thanks in advance!
find
quote
#2
@Xphectro

Make a bios dump with this tool then attach the file. (Run dump.bat as administrator.)

find
quote
#3
(03-30-2022, 08:18 AM)genius239 Wrote: @Xphectro

Make a bios dump with this tool then attach the file. (Run dump.bat as administrator.)

Here you have Wink


Attached Files
.zip   dump.zip (Size: 6.86 MB / Downloads: 25)
find
quote
#4
Works incredible dude! Thanks a lot!
find
quote
#5
Guys, can you help please me too? I have the same problem with this leptop and bios version Sad
@Xphectro

(03-31-2022, 02:49 AM)Xphectro Wrote: Works incredible dude! Thanks a lot!

@genius239 maybe I can donate you for helping? Smile
find
quote
#6
Hello guys,

I have a Zephyrus GX701GWR (i7-9750h) and I have been dealing with high temps since I updated the BIOS (at some point, between BIOS v307 or 308 they removed the undervolt option due to a vulnerability on this CPU).

I have BIOS v311 installed, which is the last one that ASUS provided. I have been trying to get an older version with undervolt unlocked but its almost impossible. They retired them from the support page and I have not had luck on forums as well.

The CPU is reaching 96º degrees every time I start a game or a bunch of heavy apps, causing thermal throttling.

I was wondering if there is a possibility to custom this v311 BIOS in order to get the undervolt option back.

Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#7
All the credit goes to genius239 that helped me solving my problem with the Zephyrus GX701GWR by sharing his time and knowledge. Amazing!
find
quote
#8
(09-06-2023, 03:47 PM)dm0817 Wrote: All the credit goes to genius239 that helped me solving my problem with the Zephyrus GX701GWR by sharing his time and knowledge. Amazing!

Hi all, sorry to resuse this thread, but I'm in the same situation that @dm0817.

I have a GX701GWR with 311 BIOS and I need to undervolt to reduce the temps. Current +95ºC damaged the battery, that was swollen like a balloon.

Could be possible if @genius239 or @dm0817 shares the magic they mentioned? I would appreciate it a lot.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)