Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow @ Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Asus ROG GL552VW
can anyone help me with this? from what i have seen, not many people seem to reply to threads similar to mine anymore... but i mean, may as well give it a try.
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/GL55...1461807627
^^^ here's the download to my bios, got it directly from the asus website
yes, i know all the risks. but i pretty much never reach my temp limit for this laptop so far, so yeah
can't get rom file because it's locked or something, already tried... that's the best thing i can give really
bios version: 218, pretty sure
find
welp, what'd i expect anyways... oh well, it's either 1). there's no hope left, or 2). someone eventually helps. it'll most likely be #1, people don't seem to be active on here anymore.
find
Good afternoon. 
I would like to unlock the BIOS on this laptop to get the full functionality when using it. I use BIOS 300 from the manufacturer's website.
Interested in the settings of the processor, usb and discrete graphics
I am hope for your help.

Attached Files
.zip   GL552VW-AS300.zip (Size: 2.59 MB / Downloads: 24)
find
Hi!
Check PM.
find
Hi, can anyone PM me the modded bios?
find
(08-23-2017, 11:50 AM)thegameplayer Wrote: Hi, can anyone PM me the modded bios?

Hi!

Check PM.
find
(08-24-2017, 04:44 AM)feluchi Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 11:50 AM)thegameplayer Wrote: Hi, can anyone PM me the modded bios?

Hi!

Check PM.

Hello feluchi, I am also looking into my GL552VW and wondering if I can mod it to a better extent. Would you kindly PM me about it? Thanks
find
(10-13-2017, 07:35 AM)TwingKey Wrote: Hello feluchi, I am also looking into my GL552VW and wondering if I can mod it to a better extent. Would you kindly PM me about it? Thanks
Hi!
Check PM.
find
I was hoping someone would share some knowledge of hardware and drivers so that we can unlock our machines to a certain moral advancement. However, this guy is not really helping on that and asks for money in PM if comes for unlocking. It is BIOS, if you are not telling me what you would do with my BIOS, why should anyone do that to threat themselves. Not a good discussion start so leave it.
find
Hello, please unlock the hidden options in the BIOS. Thank you Smile

Attached Files
.rar   afuwin.rar (Size: 2.47 MB / Downloads: 47)
find