Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227723
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] DV7-6b56nr DDR3-1600 Unlock
#1
Manufacturer: HP
- Model : Pavilion DV7-6b56nr
- Bios Revision : F.1C
- Bios Type : Insyde
- Bios Link : http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp60501-61000/sp60717.exe

I'm looking for help to have access to DDR3-1600 Memory if this is even possiable... Thank you in advance...


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#2
(08-11-2014, 04:50 PM)Dedmore Wrote: Manufacturer: HP
- Model : Pavilion DV7-6b56nr
- Bios Revision : F.1C
- Bios Type : Insyde
- Bios Link : http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp60501-61000/sp60717.exe

I'm looking for help to have access to DDR3-1600 Memory if this is even possiable... Thank you in advance...

Hi friend,
Ram Memories Frequencies are related to MoBo FSB so You need a Service Manual or Chematics for your MotherBoard !
Look into It all informations You need and are lloking for, if there are supported form Front Side Bus then You can use ont It !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
(08-12-2014, 05:34 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(08-11-2014, 04:50 PM)Dedmore Wrote: Manufacturer: HP
- Model : Pavilion DV7-6b56nr
- Bios Revision : F.1C
- Bios Type : Insyde
- Bios Link : http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp60501-61000/sp60717.exe

I'm looking for help to have access to DDR3-1600 Memory if this is even possiable... Thank you in advance...

Hi friend,
Ram Memories Frequencies are related to MoBo FSB so You need a Service Manual or Chematics for your MotherBoard !
Look into It all informations You need and are lloking for, if there are supported form Front Side Bus then You can use ont It !
Regards

All the research that I have found tells me that the chipset and processor support it, and AIDA64 shows support for DDR3-1600, this leads me to belive that some how the settings are locked in the BIOS... I'm at a loss for how to adjust the settings...
find
quote
#4
(08-12-2014, 01:19 PM)Dedmore Wrote:
(08-12-2014, 05:34 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(08-11-2014, 04:50 PM)Dedmore Wrote: Manufacturer: HP
- Model : Pavilion DV7-6b56nr
- Bios Revision : F.1C
- Bios Type : Insyde
- Bios Link : http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp60501-61000/sp60717.exe

I'm looking for help to have access to DDR3-1600 Memory if this is even possiable... Thank you in advance...

Hi friend,
Ram Memories Frequencies are related to MoBo FSB so You need a Service Manual or Chematics for your MotherBoard !
Look into It all informations You need and are lloking for, if there are supported form Front Side Bus then You can use ont It !
Regards

All the research that I have found tells me that the chipset and processor support it, and AIDA64 shows support for DDR3-1600, this leads me to belive that some how the settings are locked in the BIOS... I'm at a loss for how to adjust the settings...

Look here :

http://rghost.net/57436003

If your laptop has FSB 1.6 Ghz It's possible otherwise not !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
(08-12-2014, 03:33 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(08-12-2014, 01:19 PM)Dedmore Wrote:
(08-12-2014, 05:34 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(08-11-2014, 04:50 PM)Dedmore Wrote: Manufacturer: HP
- Model : Pavilion DV7-6b56nr
- Bios Revision : F.1C
- Bios Type : Insyde
- Bios Link : http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp60501-61000/sp60717.exe

I'm looking for help to have access to DDR3-1600 Memory if this is even possiable... Thank you in advance...

Hi friend,
Ram Memories Frequencies are related to MoBo FSB so You need a Service Manual or Chematics for your MotherBoard !
Look into It all informations You need and are lloking for, if there are supported form Front Side Bus then You can use ont It !
Regards

All the research that I have found tells me that the chipset and processor support it, and AIDA64 shows support for DDR3-1600, this leads me to belive that some how the settings are locked in the BIOS... I'm at a loss for how to adjust the settings...

Look here :

http://rghost.net/57436003

If your laptop has FSB 1.6 Ghz It's possible otherwise not !
Regards

I upgraded the processor from an a6-3400m to an a8-3550mx (AMD® A8-3550MX 2.70-GHz processor (2.00-
GHz FSB, 4.0-MB L2 cache, quad core, 45 W)) when I asked about this on the hp fourms they said that they limit their systems to make sure they dont over heat... After changeing the processor it doesn't feel like its running hotter and CPUZ reports the same tempatures. I added some screen shots from AIDA64 hoping they may help... It appears to be something with the NorthBridge Clock that I need to be able to change... Thank you for your time, I'm sure this is possiable, just have to figure out what setting(s) to change...


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
               
find
quote
#6
(08-12-2014, 07:50 PM)Dedmore Wrote:
(08-12-2014, 03:33 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(08-12-2014, 01:19 PM)Dedmore Wrote:
(08-12-2014, 05:34 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(08-11-2014, 04:50 PM)Dedmore Wrote: Manufacturer: HP
- Model : Pavilion DV7-6b56nr
- Bios Revision : F.1C
- Bios Type : Insyde
- Bios Link : http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp60501-61000/sp60717.exe

I'm looking for help to have access to DDR3-1600 Memory if this is even possiable... Thank you in advance...

Hi friend,
Ram Memories Frequencies are related to MoBo FSB so You need a Service Manual or Chematics for your MotherBoard !
Look into It all informations You need and are lloking for, if there are supported form Front Side Bus then You can use ont It !
Regards

All the research that I have found tells me that the chipset and processor support it, and AIDA64 shows support for DDR3-1600, this leads me to belive that some how the settings are locked in the BIOS... I'm at a loss for how to adjust the settings...

Look here :

http://rghost.net/57436003

If your laptop has FSB 1.6 Ghz It's possible otherwise not !
Regards

I upgraded the processor from an a6-3400m to an a8-3550mx (AMD® A8-3550MX 2.70-GHz processor (2.00-
GHz FSB, 4.0-MB L2 cache, quad core, 45 W)) when I asked about this on the hp fourms they said that they limit their systems to make sure they dont over heat... After changeing the processor it doesn't feel like its running hotter and CPUZ reports the same tempatures. I added some screen shots from AIDA64 hoping they may help... It appears to be something with the NorthBridge Clock that I need to be able to change... Thank you for your time, I'm sure this is possiable, just have to figure out what setting(s) to change...

Or what options to unlock in the BIOS so I have options to change?
find
quote
#7
(08-16-2014, 12:16 AM)Dedmore Wrote:
(08-12-2014, 07:50 PM)Dedmore Wrote:
(08-12-2014, 03:33 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(08-12-2014, 01:19 PM)Dedmore Wrote:
(08-12-2014, 05:34 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
Ram Memories Frequencies are related to MoBo FSB so You need a Service Manual or Chematics for your MotherBoard !
Look into It all informations You need and are lloking for, if there are supported form Front Side Bus then You can use ont It !
Regards

All the research that I have found tells me that the chipset and processor support it, and AIDA64 shows support for DDR3-1600, this leads me to belive that some how the settings are locked in the BIOS... I'm at a loss for how to adjust the settings...

Look here :

http://rghost.net/57436003

If your laptop has FSB 1.6 Ghz It's possible otherwise not !
Regards

I upgraded the processor from an a6-3400m to an a8-3550mx (AMD® A8-3550MX 2.70-GHz processor (2.00-
GHz FSB, 4.0-MB L2 cache, quad core, 45 W)) when I asked about this on the hp fourms they said that they limit their systems to make sure they dont over heat... After changeing the processor it doesn't feel like its running hotter and CPUZ reports the same tempatures. I added some screen shots from AIDA64 hoping they may help... It appears to be something with the NorthBridge Clock that I need to be able to change... Thank you for your time, I'm sure this is possiable, just have to figure out what setting(s) to change...

Or what options to unlock in the BIOS so I have options to change?

Can anyone give me the information that proves that this is not an option? besides the service manual, I got someone to say they have the option limited(locked)?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Ha...-p/4254774
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)