Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1820
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6430
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14061
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424608
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3667
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 337
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 358
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225024
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119228
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6827
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 453
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309875
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62016
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 672
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20332
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169475
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6408

[REQUEST] Dell Inspiron 15R 5520 BIOS Unlock
#1
Hi to all Smile
I want to unlock advanced menu to config my graphic cards .
it is better if you can unlock all hidden features in this bios. Heart

==============================================
Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : DELL Inspiron 15R 5520
-Bios Revision : A07
-Bios Type : Insyde
-Bios SLIC : 2.1
-Bios Link :

http://downloads.dell.com/FOLDER00524288...in_A07.exe

-Rw-everything: http://www.mediafire.com/?g8sv3pz1rw6cafh

==============================================

here is a link i said about my problem with graphic cards :

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devi...adeon.html


thanks alot. Heart
find
quote
#2
Help me please. I need Dell 15r 5520 bios mod
find
quote
#3
Hello, can someone please unlock my BIOS to have advanced menu? I didn't know which file to upload so I uploaded the .fd file. If anyone needs the other files please tell me so that I upload them.

I have a DELL Inspiron 5520 and it has 2 graphics card, however I am unable to switch the graphics manually, and as I read this thread:

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devi...on-13.html

I thought if I had an advanced menu with those options I could manually change my graphics card. My current BIOS version is A07 (Downloaded from DELL Website).

Also, if anyone knows a link to a site which tells me how to update the BIOS for Insyde, I'd appreciate it if he/she posts it here. I don't know much about these, but I hope installing a new BIOS is as easy is updating the one I downloaded.

Here is a list of the names of the files in the folder (extracted from .exe file downloaded from DELL Website):

AtpTimerInfo.dll
Ding.wav (Obviosly not needed)
FlsHook.exe
FlsHookDLL.dll
FWUpdlcl.exe
iscflash.dll
iscflash.sys
iscflashx64.sys (Oh, and BTW, I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit)
platform.ini
QCL00EC6.fd (Main BIOS file, I think)
xerces-c_2_7.dll

If anyone needs any of those files in order to create a new BIOS, please tell me and I will upload them. Also, if you need any other Detail about hardware or software on my laptop, please ask.

I've also heard that modding a BIOS in DELL is really high-risked, I'm not sure why, if anyone knows anything about that, I'd be happy to know.

Thanks for reading

EDIT: I had to upload the .fd file as a .zip file (File type not allowed)

EDIT No. 2: Here is the download link for the .exe file (Extract exe file, will turn into the files listed above):

http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/e...load=false


Attached Files
.zip   QCL00EC6.zip (Size: 2.96 MB / Downloads: 38)
find
quote
#4
Please i want to unlock my bios to define the default VGA card i can't use my ATI VGA
the bios version is A13
the link for this version
http://downloads.dell.com/FOLDER01087424...20_A13.exe
find
quote
#5
Hi!
please someone help me with this problem i jusy want to go in advanced bios setting so i can increase the DVMT(i guess) to increase my intel hd 4000 video memory or disable-it to use the discrete videocard AMD 7670m, beacause pes 2013 recognizes 0 Mb of vRam
please help me i alreary search all over the web for a mod to these bios and i can found it.Huh

heres my original bios
Dell Inspiron 15r 5520: https://www.box.com/s/vycuanzfkemz0r0sv5x1
Bios version:A13
if anything else is needed just ask me
find
quote
#6
Hi dear ones,

I would like to request a modded bios in order to overclock my vga card & choose between dynamic & fixed graphics option.

Laptop Details

Manufacturer: Dell
Model: Inspiron 15R- 5520
Bios: Insyde h2o
Bios version: A14
Original Bios link: Here

Please help me unlock this. Angel
find
quote
#7
(07-08-2014, 02:38 AM)mrumais Wrote: Hi dear ones,

I would like to request a modded bios in order to overclock my vga card & choose between dynamic & fixed graphics option.

Laptop Details

Manufacturer: Dell
Model: Inspiron 15R- 5520
Bios: Insyde h2o
Bios version: A14
Original Bios link: Here

Please help me unlock this. Angel


Hi friend,
It seems I am alone here and I cannot modify all Bioses so I am sorry Sad !
Use this tool run it as Administrator and upload result file here :

http://rghost.net/52417082

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#8
I'm really sorry I lost touch with this thread? The file is deleted, Can you please re upload it?
Thank you for your kind assistance
find
quote
#9
Dear Sir,

Can you please provide me the unlocked bios for dell inspiron 5520.
BIOS type Insyde A14


http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/59...14-fd.html

Regards,

Kailash
find
quote
#10
Hello Smile

Now i want to overclocking my processor Core i7 to max freq. , as i see in my bios no feature in advanced menu to adjust freq. for CPU just other things so i want modded bios with this feature.

-Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Dell 0XWH1P 
-Bios Version : A14 
-Bios Type :Insyde H2O
-Bios Link :Here

I made something like watercooler for my CPU laptop

this processor can be OC to 4 GHZ !!! >> i.imgur.com/39etkVY.png
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk04PEADjqs 

But its just locked >> i.imgur.com/BIDMRhd.png

& i have those CH341A 24 25, Test-Clip so dnt wry i reflashed alot of wrong bioss before xD
please try to make it & if u made it i will be very grateful for u Smile
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)