Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424161
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3557
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 216
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 164
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223792
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119099
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6740
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 354
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309513
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61904
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 568
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20220
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169147
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6264
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 768
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5737
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61113
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274950

[REQUEST] Dell Inspiron 3442 & 3542 BIOS Unlock
#11
Question 
Hi


I would like some help regarding BIOS mod for enabling boot option via caddy drive on my Dell Inspiron 3542. The service tag is: 80NG412.

Note: I know the risks for such an operation and me and me alone would be responsible in case of a mishap. I have done this before on a Lenovo G500 and so I fairly know the procedure too (if that helps!).

Thank you.
find
quote
#12
Good morning / good afternoon / good night guys!

I have a Dell Inspiron 3442 notebook, and I need to unlock the "advanced" tab, to change some settings that will allow me to do hackintosh. I have a TL886A / CS EPROM programmer, and I backed up the BIOS, which will be attached ...

Can someone unblock the advanced tab?

Sorry for any possible English error, I'm using a translator!
find
quote
#13
(06-25-2018, 03:01 PM)bpeletronica Wrote: Good morning / good afternoon / good night guys!

I have a Dell Inspiron 3442 notebook, and I need to unlock the "advanced" tab, to change some settings that will allow me to do hackintosh. I have a TL886A / CS EPROM programmer, and I backed up the BIOS, which will be attached ...

Can someone unblock the advanced tab?

Sorry for any possible English error, I'm using a translator!
Hi!
Your bios mod done. Check your PM.
find
quote
#14
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

It's working perfectly !!! You rock!
find
quote
#15
Hi, I would like to make my HDD Caddy working properly. Can someone help me with that?
find
quote
#16
Hi.
I need a bios mod to access advanced settings for properly configure hackintosh.
My laptop is a Dell 3542 with service tag JK46832 and I'm using A12 bios : Download File
Please , feel free, to implement any other mods you think optimum.
Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#17
Hello, 
I'd like to request an unlocked version of my laptop's (Inspiron 15 3542) BIOS (currently 3442A15), so I'll be able to overclock my cpu to get better performance.
The BIOS I have a has been released recently (URL: https://www.dell.com/support/home/uk/en/ukbsdt1/drivers/driversdetails?driverid=80kxw&oscode=wt64a&productcode=inspiron-15-3542-laptop&lwp=rt ). I have been told, that there is a risk of bricking my computer entirely, but I am willing to take my chances.
Thanks a lot.
find
quote
#18
I would be really thankful if someone could add an option in my laptop's BIOS to enable/disable its discrete GPU and to whitelist the mPCIe slot so that I can connect my eGPU adapter in it. I wanna setup an external GPU setup using EXP GDC beast.
Link to my laptop's bios:
https://dl.dell.com/FOLDER03716480M/1/3442A12.EXE
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)