Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 813
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108113
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1319
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3545
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14374
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 253
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425702
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 542
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 336
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 730
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227802
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119732
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 392
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310657
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62242

[REQUEST] Dell Inspiron 3520
#1
Hello!
I'd like to have my Dell Inspiron 3520 bios completely unlocked. Is there anyone willing to do so?
It's an executable file (.exe). I can extract the rom from it but then I can't fash it if it is not an executable.
Can someone help?
find
quote
#2
Here is the BIOS


Attached Files
.rar   3520A12.rar (Size: 5.23 MB / Downloads: 15)
find
quote
#3
Inserted patched module from genius, options duplication possibly fixed:
3520_A12_MSR_0xE2_unlock.zip
Menus access level is set to USER via amibcp and CPU PM patch applied.
find
quote
#4
Thanks!

Unfortunately, it seems to do more harm than good. After flashing, the computer enters a Manufacturing State (disabled when pressing Fn-X) that beeps to every key presses I make, even beyond the bios. After deactivating the Manufacturing State, the beep stops, but then I am unable to change anything at all in the bios, asking me to unlock the setup with the admin password. But when I try to select the Unlock Setup option (which is greyed out like everything else) it also tell me to unlock with the admin password. It never permits me to input the password at any time.

Before removing the Manufacturing State (through Fn-X), the bios was pretty much unchanged except for some doubling of some options (see link https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ta7U94ZbdeerwBrd6 for photo).

Is there any other options that can be unlocked through editing or is it all? I can't read the rom correctly myself so I am rather helpless.
find
quote
#5
(02-01-2021, 03:49 PM)Zeroshin Wrote: Unfortunately, it seems to do more harm than good.
You asked to open everything, so I did not think twice about each parameter. To be honest, this is my first AMI bios mod. I will revert the default access values ​​to the Security tab options. This should fix the problem, but don't expect me to be able to do it for the next few hours.
find
quote
#6
Can you point me in the right direction then? Every time I try to edit the rom, I get the "some bios strings exceeds the maximum length" problem and I can't edit anything (that I know of).
I am using AMIBCP 4.55/4.53 and both does that.
find
quote
#7
I mainly want to change the amount of memory I can dedicate to the integrated graphics. The rest is desired but not obligatory.
find
quote
#8
https://dropapk.to/240gn5dtvsw3
Download this module ,then open your bios with uefitool then search module : 899407D7-99FE-43D8-9A21-79EC328CAC21,then replace PE32 image section with modified module(1.bin).
[Image: LzBohV3B_o.png]

Then save as new bios and test this bios again.
==============
This module is extracted from #3.

find
quote
#9
That worked!

There is the same problem as before (with the Management State, the beeping, the unaccessible bios afterwards), but I have access to truly everything else like I wanted.

Very much appreciated @genius239! Thanks!
find
quote
#10
@Zeroshin

It's great!
Why the problem as before ?because of module is extracted from #3 ,your attachment only a executable file ,no any bios file so i choose his bios source file to edit.

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)