Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6369
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424499
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 294
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224627
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119178
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309747
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169379
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

[REQUEST] Dell Latitude 3540 BIOS Lock
#31
OK Smile. Thanks to BDMaster my BIOS is unlocked. Now i can ALMOST fully control my laptop. The problem is that i can ALMOST fully control my laptop. Because there is no "real" option to control the clock of CPU. I changed so many different settings, disabling turbo, changing other CPU settings etc. But i think it's just impossible to disable underclocking. I think i tested everything, but it just doesn't work :/, and CPU underclocks automatically...
find
quote
#32
Hello Happy New Year!

I would like to request your assistance in unlocking the BIOS of my laptop. Currently this laptop has a ULV i5 chip and it thermal throttles A LOT. I am hoping that there can be some options of overclocking and also the option of disabling the thermal throttling. Please see the details of my laptop below and thanks in advance for your help!!

  • Exact make and model of your computer
    - Dell Latitude 3540
  • Screenshot of your current setup menus
    - The attachments limit is too small so please see the links below:
    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=A3...lder%2cjpg
  • Link to the bios image you're trying to mod
    downloads.dell.com/FOLDER02803522M/1/L3540A10.exe
  • Include the [REQUEST] tag in your post title
Please let me know if you require more details or need more information from me.

Thanks!
find
quote
#33
Bump Sad
find
quote
#34
Hi, I bought a used Dell Latitude 3540 from a garage sale, however, it's set to boot only from the hard drive (which is broken). I would like to be able to retrieve or clear the setup/bios password.

Thanks in advance

~J
find
quote
#35
Hello!
Disable "Secure Boot" at Setup menu, load from another hard drive and run this tool as Admin
https://www.sendspace.com/file/x64ra8
find
quote
#36
(06-16-2016, 06:50 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Hello!
Disable "Secure Boot" at Setup menu, load from another hard drive and run this tool as Admin
https://www.sendspace.com/file/x64ra8

I assume you want the resulting file, yes?

https://www.sendspace.com/file/0ux34v

Thanks
~J
find
quote
#37
Also, I do have Pomona Soic clip and spi reader/programmer (raspberry pi). The file generated by your tool would have taken a snapshot of what I *thought* was a clean .me dump that I had written to chip. All of this, and yet the bios admin/setup password is still set... I've overlooked something here (only ever used soic clip and rasp pi w flashrom for clearing apple MBP and MBA efi/cloud locks)
find
quote
#38
Hello to all,

I have in my possession a laptop Dell Latitude 3540,
which does not know how and why - self locked.
Now this shows messages (errors-lock).

1nd screen message(when starts on) :

Code:
"Harddisk Security"
[Sata Port 0 ST500L T012-1DG142 Lock]

,,
after 'ENTER'

2nd screen message :

Code:
"Please input password for ST500L T012-1DG142"


**I put 3 times empty pass enter & shows to me :

Code:
System Disable
[5E7Dxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Service Tag
[CQKxxxx]
,,& I have not access to bios by F2 key.

any help are welcome
find
quote
#39
Hello, I am hoping to find a bios for my Dell Latitude 3540. My switchable graphics never works for me, so I am hoping to unlock some bios options to let me force the amd gpu to work. Do you think this is possible?

Thank you for any advice and help.

DT
DELL Latitude 3540
http://downloads.dell.com/FOLDER02803522...540A10.exe
find
quote
#40
Hello!
Run this tool as Admin and upload results
https://www.sendspace.com/file/x64ra8
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)