Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1810
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6428
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14058
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424598
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3665
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 355
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224981
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119223
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6824
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 450
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309861
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62015
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20329
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169465
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6406

[REQUEST] Dell Precision T5810 BIOS Unlock
#31
1. Don't you found the abnormal point? No matter what do you changes in amibcp or flashing my mods ,the bios didn't reflect any changes.
So , i feel the bios is automatically revert to default ,as long as you write the changed bios file.

You can do a test again ,still write a modified bios(set "debug" in user ), after you write to bios chip ,you return to os and dump bios with afuwin or intel fpt tool ,then open this dump via amibcp. If the debug option you changed is still shown default ,it prove this bios has revert to default bios.


2. It's not to direct edit ifr file ,you still need to edit the module that extracted via uefitool ,but you need to refer to ifr file.This is why you extract it to a readable file for human.
I can clearly tell you ,edit it can't let hidden options appear on bios interface.

find
quote
#32
I'm sorry. My plan is to make changes that won't be visible to me but I need to make changes regardless. Hopefully they will take effect. I know the ifr is so I can read them. I take the address from the ifr and then I have to edit the efi file. That's where I have a problem. If I just open up the efi file in a hex editor I can't find any of the addresses I found in the ifr extraction. I'll post screen shots of what I'm talking about after work tonight. What I found in one of the modules was the sata operation that I changed. Shown variables for ata, ahci and raid. Variable was programmed in as ahci but the raid variable was set to default. So what I've found is the call to default is taking precedence. I need to edit that in particular. In all my digging I did not find a way to make anything else visible but I may be able to change the invisible settings.
find
quote
#33
I can at least give you undervolting if you want that. not much more...
find
quote
#34
(03-02-2021, 10:03 PM)FriedTm Wrote: I can at least give you undervolting if you want that. not much more...
I think this machine didn't contain options "CFG lock" and "Overclocking lock" ,and i guess it hasn't deactive xtu or throttlestop.

find
quote
#35
It has cfg lock and overclocking. The simple way around to change multipliers and voltage with throttle stop is to put the machine to sleep then wake it. Don't know why but that back doors overclocking. Does not help me out with current limits. I hit a hard wall at 158watts which doing prime95 or linpak it smacks that instantly unless I'm running at the stock 3.8ghz. I can make it stable to 4.6ghz so far but intensive operations end up throttling.
find
quote
#36
I know this is an old post, but i had a few questions for anyone that is willing to answer. If you open the bios and go to Intelrcsetup there is a folder that looks like it has switches to turn on or off menus or whatever. My question is did any of you mess with that to see what it does. I would, but I don't have the tools to refresh if I brick my pc.. if any of you would try switching all to enabled or switching all to disabled. Thanks..
find
quote
#37
Hi

I bought dell T5810 with intel xeon 1650v3 and cpu clock is stop on 3,6ghz. In Xtu i have all option disable and have EDP Throtling limit: yes.
I try dump bios to modifit it with ftpw64 but i have error this
 platform are not supported. I try backup rom with universal bios backup but the backup file in .rom extension and when i open it in amibcp i see only cpu microcode but i dont have any other options.

How can i dump bios to bin format in windows 10?
Maybe someone in this forum have T5810 and modified bios?
find
quote
#38
You can use Throttlestop for this. I was able to lift the power restrictions too. I would like some advice how to implement that in bios.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)