Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425683
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227772
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310652
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST - FIXED] HP Pavilion DV6-6162sf - Erase Whitelist for Atheros AR5B93
#1
Hi guys,

Recently, I bought a new Wi-Fi card for my HP Laptop because I'm running OS X. Unfortunately, my pre-integrated Mini PCIe card was incompatible. I heard a couple days ago, that HP locks their BIOS for deny other Wi-Fi cards. I haven't waited long.... Just after the boot my laptop said :

"Wireless Module not supported

The system has detected a Wireless module installed in the system is not supported. System halted. Please remove device and restart.

WLAN Module ID (702)

For more information...
bla-bla-bla"

[Image: 716725IMG0069.jpg]

In one phrase : "I don't give a **** of your PCIe card". xD If someone can unlock my BIOS plz it would be soooo nice Smile I looked around the site but I was septic because it were not my laptop model. In the doubt, I prefer post my own thread.

Here's my PC specs :

Manufacturer : HP
Model : Pavilion DV6-6162sf => Link
BIOS Version : EDIT : I looked it in the BIOS => F.1A
BIOS Interface : InsydeH20 Setup Utility Rev 3.5

Original Wireless Adapter : Ralink RT5390BC8 - It have an integrated Bluetooth radio.
Wanted Wireless Adapter : Atheros AR5B93

Lastest BIOS Available : F.1B => sp55068.exe => Link

And forgive me for my English mistakes, I'm French Wink Thanks

Jess
find
quote
#2
Fixed, I found a BIOS which works perfectly. It unlocks "Advanced" Tab and a lot of other things and it erase WWAN and Bluetooth whitelists. If someone wants it and if I'm allowed to publish it just ask on the thread Wink

PS : If someone can tell me if I'm allowed to publish it, it would be nice Wink

Jess
find
quote
#3
(08-06-2014, 03:21 PM)JessHack33 Wrote: Fixed, I found a BIOS which works perfectly. It unlocks "Advanced" Tab and a lot of other things and it erase WWAN and Bluetooth whitelists. If someone wants it and if I'm allowed to publish it just ask on the thread Wink

PS : If someone can tell me if I'm allowed to publish it, it would be nice Wink

Jess

Yes I know . . . (Pino Daniele) It's Donovan6k job !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)