Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1810
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6428
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14058
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424600
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3665
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 355
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224981
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119223
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6824
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 450
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309862
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62015
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20329
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169465
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6406

[REQUEST] GA-5DXSL-RH for E5450 upgrade
#1
Photo 
-bios link:
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_P08_A_A.zip?acerid=634115783933309010&Step1=SERVER,%20STORAGE&Step2=SERVER&Step3=ALTOS%20G330%20MK2&OS=ALL&LC=zh-cht&BC=ACER&SC=TWN_1

-whats happens: Need microcode for E5450 CPU support
-screenshot from aida64>motherboard> CPUID isĀ 1067A. Screenshot of AIDA is attached.    
-CPU spec code: SLBBM

I am trying to upgrade CPU on a "GA-5DXSL-RH" mother board.
The M/B is OEM by Gigabyte for "Acer Altos G330 MK2" Server. That's why the BIOS file is not put on Gigabyte website, but on ACER website.

Now, the E5450 CPU is installed on a modified ASUS P5KPL-AM and is working quite well. I want to try it on "GA-5DXSL-RH".
Honestly, due to the rarity of the M/B, I can't find any info about E5450 CPU support for "GA-5DXSL-RH". I am not sure if E5450 will work on "GA-5DXSL-RH". Please help me with the BIOS. Thanx.
find
quote
#2
Post a screenshot third (Mainboard) tab of CPU-Z.
find
quote
#3
(02-11-2017, 02:22 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: Post a screenshot third (Mainboard) tab of CPU-Z.


Sorry, CPU-Z screenshot of GA-5DXSL-RH is not available right now.
I only have the M/B without the other required parts. I have to acquire ECC DDR2 RAM to install OS.
I am hesitating whether to buy ECC RAM if I can't get patched BIOS.
What info of CPU-Z screenshot is required? Please tell me. I might collect the info by some other way.
The manual of the M/B can be found here: http://download.gigabyte.asia/FileList/M...xsl-rh.pdf
[url=https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-REQUEST-GA-5DXSL-RH-for-E5450-upgrade][/url]
Thanx.
find
quote
#4
I've found needed information by myself.
This motherboard is based on Intel 3200 chipset.
This chipset doesn't support Xeon 5400 series.
The fastest supported is Xeon 3300 series.
find
quote
#5
Thanx for the answer. It's the answer to my 1st priority question.
Then, I think my best shot would be X3380. It's too expensive. Sigh.
find
quote
#6
Stop. Your AIDA screenshot, where you get it? From which motherboard?
P.S. Xeon X3363 is cheaper.
find
quote
#7
The AIDA screenshot is ASUS P5KPL-AM + E5450. It's the PC that I am using right now.

(02-12-2017, 04:21 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Stop. Your AIDA screenshot, where you get it? From which motherboard?
P.S. Xeon X3363 is cheaper.
find
quote
#8
OK, I've understood.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)