Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Yesterday 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 82
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101442
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 513
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2867
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7255
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6974
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14329
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 240
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425367
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3828
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 517
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 322
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 540
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227268
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119497
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6987
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 608
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310485
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62213

[REQUEST] HP 15-ay000 Notebook PC series BIOS Unlock
#11
Hello, 

I used to be able to access my bios advanced and power menu with F10+A to change lots of minor settings to improve my performance. I ended up updating the bios since when I put the Internal GPU aperture size to 2048, my system didn't want to start.

I don't remember the previous version of my Insyde bios, but currently, I'm running the rev 5.0, f.48 and now when I try to use the same key combo to access the advance settings, the two menus are both hidden. I then tried to use Fn+tab 3 times in bios, reboot and go back but no success.

This is the bios update I used to update the laptop: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp100501-...100949.exe

Any help would be greatly appreciated and feel free to ask any questions.

Good day.
find
quote
#12
Hi!

I am looking for a Bios mod for my Laptop please.

It's a HP 15-ay114ng
Latest Bios is F.48
BIOS DOWNLOAD LINK

I am looking for CFG Lock remove and any advance menus, WIFI Whitelist if possible

Many thanks in advance

Thanks

URBANsUNITED
find
quote
#13
(05-09-2020, 12:42 PM)URBANsUNITED Wrote: Hi!

I am looking for a Bios mod for my Laptop please.

It's a HP 15-ay114ng
Latest Bios is F.48
BIOS DOWNLOAD LINK

I am looking for CFG Lock remove and any advance menus, WIFI Whitelist if possible

Many thanks in advance

Thanks

URBANsUNITED

Hello. My laptop is HP 15-ay103nt.  I have the F.48 bios version too. I need to know there is a way to get in to the advanced settings.
find
quote
#14
Hello,

I am wanting to unlock the advanced BIOS settings for my HP Notebook 15-ay039wm. The BIOS is InsydeH2O F.49 rev.A and can be downloaded at the following link: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp105501-...105965.exe

I have tried on several occasions to press the "A" button immediately after the "F10" button, but this won't unlock the Advanced option. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Best,

dudijack
find
quote
#15
Laptop HP - 15-ay027ur (P3S95EA)
-Bios Type: Insyde
-Bios version: F.50 Rev.A
-Bios Download Link: sp112241.exe
Good afternoon, I need help.
I need to unlock the advanced bios settings.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)